Robber - 0 Intended victim - 1

evan9381

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/aug/09/would-be-robber-fatally-shot-intended-victim-polic-ar-675058/

Would-Be Robber Fatally Shot By Intended Victim, Police Say

Credit: NBC4

A man who died Monday night was attempting to rob someone when he was fatally shot by the intended victim, police said.

Related

Columbus Police IDs City's 54th Homicide VictimBy: Denise Yost

Published: August 09, 2011

» 0 Comments | Post a Comment

COLUMBUS, Ohio --

A man who died Monday night was attempting to rob someone when he was fatally shot by the intended victim, police said Tuesday.

According to Columbus police, the shooting occurred in the 700 block of Sullivant Avenue at 8:48 p.m. Monday.

Officers found Mario Williams, 22, suffering from a gunshot wound. He was transported to Mount Carmel Hospital West, where he was later pronounced dead.

Police said the investigation revealed that Williams was allegedly attempting to rob another man and during the robbery, the intended victim shot Williams.

The shooter was questioned by police and released.

Columbus police said the case will be presented to the Franklin County Grand Jury at a later date.

Police said the investigation continues.

I went to high school with Williams, this shit has been all over my facebook with kids we went to school with making Mario out to be the victim. One less degenerate I have to worry about stealing my shit.

LOL, " Mario was a good guy who was just going through a dark part in his life. He didn't deserve this." I can just see people writing stuff like I just said in his defense.

LOL, " Mario was a good guy who was just going through a dark part in his life. He didn't deserve this." I can just see people writing stuff like I just said in his defense.

Pretty much, and these people keep deleting my comments pointing out that he was robbing someone :gabe:

Not that it matters, but was this inside the victim's home? Sounds like it may have been on the street. Regardless the outcome was justified, don't be a worthless criminal, and you won't have to worry about being shot in self-defense.

Not that it matters, but was this inside the victim's home? Sounds like it may have been on the street. Regardless the outcome was justified, don't be a worthless criminal, and you won't have to worry about being shot in self-defense.

Police/media didn't state if it was inside or outside. Knowing this idiot he was probably robbing the guy in the middle of the street in front of the entire neighborhood

Had it been open carry, if the robber can prove it was concealed then he is fucked.

Even if the guy was still alive to argue it, I fail to see how that makes any difference in whether it was justified or not. Even if he was CCWing illegally, the shoot sounds legit and that's what matters.

needing a CCW to open carry makes no sense.

In the state of OH open Carry on your person is legal. As stated above, that does not pertain to a person in a vehicle unless they have a CCW. To walk down the street with a handgun in your holster is legal WITHOUT a CCW.