Unicorn is about to get some new life!!

DTM Brian

Holyyyyyyy efffff!!!! Good work haha. Dang. Well at least a new motor is going in. :)

All I can say is this motor was awesome for many years. Yes the car sat in my garage from 2004 to 2011. However this car had shit ran out of it with the turbos for a good 5-6 years. Pull after pull on the freeway. I am not upset one bit at the motor. Only upset with myself leaning on it so hard. Car is going to be a lot meaner this go around. I am excited.

Car has a 3550.

All my parts are at the shop now. :)

Did I mention my parts came in another mustang. :fuckyeah:

The "Donor car is going to be used to finish my car and my fathers. I have enough parts laying around to get the donor car up and running. It is going to be another track whore like the mystic.

Pics to come.

So now I have:

86 GT

88 GT

89 GT

93 LX Coupe

95 Cobra

96 Cobra.

Yes I have a mustang problem. LOL

I have the motor ready to drop back in the car. However I have been doing some research and have found some upgraded turbos that will fit my manifolds. These turbos support over 500 hp each. I am told with Extrude honing my exhaust manifolds and down pipes I could do right around 1000 rwhp with these turbos. I really want to get the car back on the road. However now is the time to upgrade. If I do this I need take a step back and evaulate the fuel system and the rest of the driveline.

Do I need 1000rwhp? Not really. Speed limits on most freeways are 65 mph and this is street car that goes to the track every once in awhile. I just think it would be cool to have a 1000 rwhp fox body mustang so I can go out and play with the LSX cars. (No I am not talking about Marks Z:dumb:).

Time for a gear based boost controller. :fuckyeah::fuckyeah::fuckyeah: