MOPARS 8/13

Buckeye1647545503

Yeah lot of drunk redneck assholes thats for sure. I was cruising in my car not even trying to do burnouts or anything and caught shit. Almost had to assault a drunk old dude that was trying to take pics of every girls ass that walked by him (my wifes and several female friends), there was almost another fight between some old bastard in a duster and a teenage kid. Cops searched the RV next to us because someone called in saying they were selling weed out of it, needless to say there was nothing found because no one was selling weed. Aside from that it wasn't a bad time.

I had fun at 79 while I was their maybe get their a lil eariler tonight phill u should go to 79 and have fun theirs alto more action and if the people piss u off just turn your music up and drive I will be down to meet up and cruise out to 79

I had fun at 79 while I was their maybe get their a lil eariler tonight phill u should go to 79 and have fun theirs alto more action and if the people piss u off just turn your music up and drive I will be down to meet up and cruise out to 79

Fuck no. It's obvious that 79 is what Brice used to be, that's awesome, but in no way shape or form would I drive 30 mi out there to get shit thrown at my car, called the n word or deal with drunk hill billys. If weed is found on Brice no one cares, if your drinking, no one cares. I saw enough burnouts and nice cars that will keep me satisfied. And if I want to go somewhere else it won't take me an hr to get there. I'll be on Brice with the hood rats and hustlers.

Fuck no. It's obvious that 79 is what Brice used to be, that's awesome, but in no way shape or form would I drive 30 mi out there to get shit thrown at my car, called the n word or deal with drunk hill billys. If weed is found on Brice no one cares, if your drinking, no one cares. I saw enough burnouts and nice cars that will keep me satisfied. And if I want to go somewhere else it won't take me an hr to get there. I'll be on Brice with the hood rats and hustlers.

Lol alright man

I find it funny how people have such a different experience than I do every time I go. I have never had a problem on 79 ever. It also funny that phil thinks that bruce is so good and 79 is the kkks den when he has not been out there. What ever, im going out if you want to meet up lmk or post up up if not good for you.

I just dont see the fun in standing around and watching cars drive up and down the street honestly. Thats why I will not go out there and I live not to far away.

Ive never heard the N word dropped out on 79 Phil. There was black guys ghost riding their whips last night for fucks sake lol. Hell the guys next to us were ghetto as fuck but pretty cool lol. As long as your not in an Import they are ok.

I worked out there, I lost my store out there, I had a little wrap sheet down there. The n word comes out quickly

I'll be there considering I am a hick/redneck since I am from Newark/Heath. Talk about stereotyping....pretty sure a vast majority of the hicks and rednecks your referring to are from outlining areas (Licking Valley, Utica) but its cool, keep your ass in Cbus haha. BTW cops are out hot and heavy tonight so be careful to those that do venture down to do burnouts.