Thinking about going back to MAF...

V8 Beast

Pros and cons me please. Initially I had Rutan tune it to SD to help the car breathe more. Lately I have been noticing a lot of people going back to MAF with nice results. A few people said it wouldnt make a difference, some said I need to keep it SD because my car is posessed and any changes could cause the world to implode, and others say it would help the car adjust better on the fly. What are your thoughts on the whole thing?

There is a reason they went to Maf

Obviously using a meter to delegate the fuel is better IMO for drivability sd is just the cheap way to not have to do it

The people I know went back to MAF because of a better selection of larger MAFS. But they also do a lot more daily driving than me so having that adaptability was a plus for them. I'm trying to find a specific plus for myself to outweigh what I currently have.

I dont see SD as cheap since it typically takes more work to get it right... but it is definitley better to have it metered on the fly which is why Im considering it. In what scenario will the metering help me get out of a possible sticky situation, or help my car perform better at the track?