need help extracting a bolt

STEVE-O

Just like it says I will need someone in the or near canal/reynoldsburg that would be abke to help me extract a bolt out of my turbo manifold. Manifold will be off the car and I can bring it to you I just dont have a welder or tap etc to get it out. Anyone able to help? There is some chipotle or whatever you like in it for ya :) need done tom please or I will have to overlay and take it to a shop so please Lmk asap is raher pay one of ou on here than a shop for something this easy

Can you drill into the bolt and use an extractor bit? If so I have the extractor set, send me a pm, I will be here in reynoldsburg all day, I will watch you do it if that helps. I have the small propane torches used for plumbing if you need heat, but they do not get as hot as torches.

Hell you can come try it tonight if you wanted.

Thanks jasson I ahve the extractor bits but have never used them so il see how that works and go from there. I was going to take care of this already but my kid decided that his head was stronger than a wall, well the wall-1 KID-9 STITCHES lol so my day got shot to hell and back but il let you know if I need the help jasson again ty