Twistedrx7

Risk Operations Analyst

Full-time

US-OH-Columbus-Polaris McCoy Center / 54101

Job Posting:Aug-11-2011-Requisition ID 110069953

Job Description

Risk Operations Analyst-110069953

Description

Research and resolve customer disputed transactions via systematic input. Must be able to express empathy towards customer's perspective and understand diversity. Maintain professionalism under all circumstances. Independently resolve some level of customer issues where policy and procedures are not clear cut. Able to apply federal regulation and processor (VISA, ATM shared network) requirements on a situational basis. Identifies and communicates opportunities for process improvement.

Work schedule is 3pm - 12am

Qualifications

Qualifications:

• Previous in-bound call center experience

• Self-starter with strong organizational skills.

• Ability to comprehend the debit/credit card industry and related company policies as it pertains to resolving merchant dispute.

• Ability to comprehend Visa and MasterCard guidelines and Federal Regulation E.

• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for frequent customer interaction.

• Excellent reading comprehension and problem-solving skills.

• Adaptability, dependability, and flexibility needed to keep up with changing work assignments and work schedule.

• Customer-focused, understanding of individual customer needs.

• Can adapt to the needs of challenging calls (ie: diffusing customer anger, negotiating with merchants).

• Ability to remain professional in all circumstances to customers, merchants, and teammates.

• Strong computer navigation skills and typing skills. MS Word, Excel.

• Multi-lingual skills a plus.

• Previous merchant dispute/chargeback experience preferred.

. You will work under general supervision and demonstrate some judgment capability to review and/or investigate routine risk transactions or reports. In accordance with departmental procedures and Federal Regulations, you will take proactive measures to prevent losses through blocking ATM/debit cards, analyzing suspicious account activity and properly reporting and categorizing activity that has created loss exposure. You will operate in a team environment and will communicate directly with customers as a primary component of your job responsibility. You will also rely upon effective relationships with Corporate Security, the Law Department, account officers and other representatives from various lines of business, and outside financial institutions.

Job

Other

Primary Location

US-OH-Columbus-Polaris McCoy Center / 54101

Organization

Total Deposit Risk Operations

Schedule

Full-time

Job Type

Standard

Shift

Evening Job

Employee Status

Regular

Recruiter

Douglas Hill

Hiring Manager

Brenda Roy

This is the job where people call you and bitch you out personally because Chase charged them too much on something or over drafted crap I believe.

This is my day Monday-Friday.

No, thats where people fucked up on their own and call and try to place the blame on someone else

Not necessarily. Checking accounts. Open accounts. Not always fault of the individual.

This is not a phone job. This is where you do behind the scenes works. you work representments you either deny or approve a customer claim, you do a representment to the acquirer bank. Very little customer interaction. dont jump in and pretend you know what this is about.

This is not a phone job. This is where you do behind the scenes works. you work representments you either deny or approve a customer claim, you do a representment to the acquirer bank. Very little customer interaction. dont jump in and pretend you know what this is about.

Do you happen to know the ball park range of pay for this is? or referral ?

No shit. I use to take care of the ATM when I use to work for PNC and had to deal with all sorts of fun with ATM deposits/potential card fraud, reloading cash, and contacting the ATM services to figure out what is wrong with it today. Where do you apply at? Edited by 10phone2

Chase really is a great company to work for, collections does suck idk why pat hasn't gotten out of it yet. This would be a good position for someone to start in, I think it pays between 30-37 base. I could be a little off but base isnt what you striving for, a lot of the dept have bonuses that make it worth your time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got hired. I just have to do the whole background check, etc.... I am currently working with a company, but I know that I can only go so far with them.

BTW, thanks for posting the position!!! I had stopped looking for other jobs thinking that I am in a stable position and now I can focus on getting into grad school. Then, you posted it and I started thinking about getting my foot in the door now.

I just got hired. I just have to do the whole background check, etc.... I am currently working with a company, but I know that I can only go so far with them.

BTW, thanks for posting the position!!! I had stopped looking for other jobs thinking that I am in a stable position and now I can focus on getting into grad school. Then, you posted it and I started thinking about getting my foot in the door now.

No problem is it for phones or IM?