Might need heavy equipment hauled

Tractor

Anyone here know where to go to have a large truck hauled from columbus to my place about half an hour north?

I move cars and light trucks all the time, but this ones gonna be <>14,000lbs so will require a heavy equipment trailer and truck to move it.

I suppose I might pay someone with an excavating company to do it.

my next door neighbor has a big ass truck and owns a concerete truck (and obviously lives in Marengo like you do) I know he won't do it for free, but if you throw him a few bucks and gas he might... if you're interested, I'll give him a call.... what kind of truck are you wanting to haul?

Might pick up an M35A2 duece and a half in the next few weeks/months. Checking options in case I find one with a blown engine or something for cheap.

I'd let you do it Chris, because I know the cummins can pull it. Just hate for you to blow anything up or get busted over weight. The truck alone is almost twice the GTWR.

The preferable set up would be something like a medium dump truck with a 7-ton pintle hitch trailer.

Blah why didn't I beg my wife harder for this Chevy C40 truck and 10ton trailer I could have picked up awhile back.

Might pick up an M35A2 duece and a half in the next few weeks/months. Checking options in case I find one with a blown engine or something for cheap.

I'd let you do it Chris, because I know the cummins can pull it. Just hate for you to blow anything up or get busted over weight. The truck alone is almost twice the GTWR.

The preferable set up would be something like a medium dump truck with a 7-ton pintle hitch trailer.

Blah why didn't I beg my wife harder for this Chevy C40 truck and 10ton trailer I could have picked up awhile back.

I am not worried at all about blowing anything up or getting in trouble over weight, I would only be worried about being able to spool the damn turbo with that kind of load and fogging the entire freeway up. I am finishing up building a transmission in an 06 cummins that has a smaller charger. If I can get this trans done and broke in before then I can pull it with that as well.

16k pounds of load and trailer isnt shit.