Import Faceoff 8/28 National Trails

DaddyBuiltRacing

Not sure if there has been a thread already made about this or not. If so then whoops, if not then sweet. Next sunday is Import Faceoff at trails, just wanting to see who all is going and what classes everyone plans on running in.

CR Class Participants:

alittlelessordinary- 94 Turbo Integra

Fapner- 92 Eagle Summit

Major Payne- 85 RX7

Alex L- Turbo Lexus SC300

Forrest Gump- Mercedes E55

DOC- Bentley Continental Flying Spur

Phil- 1g Talon

Burmese434- Turbo EG Civic

mjrsplt- 99 GST

Pound- EK Civic (LS swap on spray)

DrOldsJunior- 87 cutlass

CrawDad- 07 Shelby GT 500

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if there has been a thread already made about this or not. If so then whoops,

whoops

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94451

I'll be in the car show in Luxury class, going for a repeat first place (won last year with the SL 600).

For the drag races I have to compete in Outlaw class because of the of the twin-turbo W-12. It seems strange to have to run a stock luxury car in Outlaw, but those are the rules. :dumb:

whoops

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94451

I'll be in the car show in Luxury class, going for a repeat first place (won last year with the SL 600).

For the drag races I have to compete in Outlaw class because of the of the twin-turbo W-12. It seems strange to have to run a stock luxury car in Outlaw, but those are the rules. :dumb:

I'll make the caddie come down so u can race him lol

This could be interesting. Call it CR Stock Bruh.

YOUR OWN CLASS

CLASS DESCRIPTION

Have a group of 4 or more racers that want to compete exclusively with each other? Racers are welcome to create their own class at any Import Face-Off. 100% of the entry fees will be paid back to winner(s). Contact IFO at 225-247-7223 to have your own class made! Example of added classes at previous events: Hot Rod, D-Series, VW Pro Stock, Domestic Street, etc.

If the car is still running then ill be in for the CR class

Which car sir? We need to make sure this is an even class and not have 9 cars that run 12-14's and then one that goes 9s lol. Thats the reason I am not competing in SFWD or Outlaw (damn exhaust) because I know my car doesn't run 10s (yet lol)

Which car sir? We need to make sure this is an even class and not have 9 cars that run 12-14's and then one that goes 9s lol. Thats the reason I am not competing in SFWD or Outlaw (damn exhaust) because I know my car doesn't run 10s (yet lol)

nothing fast. Ill be in the same time window as everyone else

Patterson lmk what they say. Also lmk if you want a few $2 off flyers as I have over 100 left lol. I can send them back to Cbus with Steve and you or Chris can meet up with him

Kewl.

I guess we should use this thread for details. Make it easy to set it up. A head count, how we do tech after watching the peer tech over the weekend it looked okay, heads up or dial in, a very very loose set of rules, etc.

Major Payne had a good idea. If we can get everyone in the group to agree with it. The winner of the class just gives all participants back their $25, that way we all run for free essentially that day. Or we could do winner gives $20 back and keeps the extra $5 from all the losers lol. That way we all run for damn near free, yet the winner gets some cash...

Like I said I know what I run and should be running sundays 11-12's. I know what a few others run as well so we should try keeping the class between 11-14 seconds. You might have a breakage, mis shift, bad run ect that would give the 14 second cars a chance.

If ppl want to win more money they could always set up side bets...

Major Payne had a good idea. If we can get everyone in the group to agree with it. The winner of the class just gives all participants back their $25, that way we all run for free essentially that day. Or we could do winner gives $20 back and keeps the extra $5 from all the losers lol. That way we all run for damn near free, yet the winner gets some cash...

Like I said I know what I run and should be running sundays 11-12's. I know what a few others run as well so we should try keeping the class between 11-14 seconds. You might have a breakage, mis shift, bad run ect that would give the 14 second cars a chance.

If ppl want to win more money they could always set up side bets...

That broke dick would have that idea.

That broke dick would have that idea.

Considering the arguement "I'd rather race on the street for free" comes up quite a bit, I don't think it sounds like a half bad idea. Besides, with you running 13's I don't think you have to worry about winning. :gabe:

Considering the arguement "I'd rather race on the street for free" comes up quite a bit, I don't think it sounds like a half bad idea. Besides, with you running 13's I don't think you have to worry about winning. :gabe:

Come get sum this weekend then...

7BoltLOL

I cant get any until you give me my shit back:)

I got chu.

Haha I like his idea because sadly at this point in time I am a broke dick too hahahaah

We all are. Trust me.

My car is bone stock. You'll beat me.

I'd beat you regardless. But its cool.

I'm calling them now.