Import Faceoff 8/28 National Trails

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this closed off? Is it heads up? How is this working?

Not at all, I needed a solid head count Wednesday morning for the promoter. It will be heads up. NHRA style quickest 16 into the show. Three qualifying passes, plus run in test and tune as many times as possible/want. I'm gonna put up the rest of the detsils tonight as far as techibg in and what not. And all for free.

Not at all, I needed a solid head count Wednesday morning for the promoter. It will be heads up. NHRA style quickest 16 into the show. Three qualifying passes, plus run in test and tune as many times as possible/want. I'm gonna put up the rest of the detsils tonight as far as techibg in and what not. And all for free.

So I just show up, say I want to run this class and that is it? I don't think I really would stand a chance, but it might be fun.

So I just show up, say I want to run this class and that is it? I don't think I really would stand a chance, but it might be fun.

Pretty much yeah. You'll destroy the hondas. So that's a plus. And we get to race for free. If noting else, bring your camera, and find a way to make the summit look good. If that's possible.

find a way to make the summit look good. If that's possible.

Cover it in fur.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xRFNBWST25E/S7aqTGjSlnI/AAAAAAAAE4M/sZ6v7tT_gxc/s1600/Furry+Bunny+Art+Car+VW.png

http://frogsmoke.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/furry%20car.jpg

YOU'RE WELCOME. :gabe:

Pretty much yeah. You'll destroy the hondas. So that's a plus. And we get to race for free. If noting else, bring your camera, and find a way to make the summit look good. If that's possible.

PM me full details, I have an idea to share with you too...

Its not.

http://www.baconbabble.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/psst-your-gay.gif

Cover it in fur.YOU'RE WELCOME. :gabe:

Sheeet dood, this car get all the fur.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0711/dsm-demotivational-poster-1195448087.jpg

Import Face Off

CR Stock Bruh

Brought to you by Boost Performance Autosports and Haus of Powder

This will be a Heads-Up Eliminator style class.

This class is for CR members only. While not officially a Columbus Racing event This class is specifically for us.

We will get our own lane for Staging, you can also run in the Test n Tune class as well. This way you can get as many runs as possible.

We'd like to pit everyone together and make a day of it. Whether you are racing or not. There will be several Grills there, so bring food and your own drinks etc.

Trash talking will be aplenty through the day. Keep it friendly, but keep it reel. Mostly because that's the best chance Josh has against myself.

Rules/Guidelines:

General NHRA Rules and Guidelines will be in effect at the discression of the Track Officials. We have no control over this. We ask that your car is safe to run. Nobody wants track delays and accidents we're here to have fun.

PAYOUTS - Entry is $25.00 to Race, $15.00 to spectate.

This is a 100% payback to the Racers. You pay your entry at the gate. Once through Tech you will be given back 100% of your entry fee.

As a bonus BPA and Haus will put up $25.00 each for credit towards Services performed by each respective Sponsor to the class winner. It's a little thank you for participating.

CLASS SUMMARY

Heads-Up,Sportsman Tree (.500) class. for naturally aspirated, and Forced Inducted street driven, Domestic and Imported Vehicles. Current tags/registration. Three qualifying passes permitted.

Eliminations

Will be run On a Pro Ladder until one competitor is left.

BODY

CR Stock Bruh

INTERIOR

CR Stock Bruh

CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION

CR Stock Bruh

ENGINE

Any Engine combo allowed. You know, "CR Stock Bruh"

POWER ADDERS

What are these? Our class is for "CR Stock Bruh"

DRIVETRAIN AND TRANSMISSION

FWD or RWD allowed. "CR Stock Bruh" driveline configuration must remain. Any transmission allowed.

EXHAUST

"CR Stock Bruh" If it is Excessively loud a determination will be at IFO tech's discretion.

TIRES

Tires Must be DOT approved, you know CR Stock Bruh. This is essentially a street class.

Tech

Will begin at 11:30. It will be myself and the Promoter for IFO. We'll get you through as quickly as possible. Remember you're racing down a track. Come with a safe car. Afterwards head back to where we are pitted and we can do what we need to do.

Racing will begin at 1P.M.

This was started sorta as a joke because of how the other rules classify some members cars my self included. They end up in classes where they wouldn't stand a chance, and won't get many runs in. This is being set up to get in some track time, have fun, and be social. I would say if you can control them bring the family. Personally mine will be there to watch, and have a good time.

General good Social Skills we be required. Sorry if you can't handle being in public, and not being a douche. This should be able to go unsaid, but we know how people can be. You will be told if you are acting out of line.

If you have any other questions please PM me. I'll get back to you ASAP.

Most importantly, LETS HAVE FUN

http://www.baconbabble.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/psst-your-gay.gif

Sheeet dood, this car get all the fur.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0711/dsm-demotivational-poster-1195448087.jpg

WRONG COLOR BRUH.

Ps. your 4g got a bolt missin. U jelly?