Import Faceoff 8/28 National Trails

DaddyBuiltRacing

Okay. So I spoke with Cliff, and he said we can handle rules, payouts etc anyway we want. We have to give him a solid number of cars, he suggested making a members only class. We do class tech however we want, Safety is at the discretion of NHRA. We need to let them know the format. Heads up, index, dial-in etc. He'll need the info by Wednesday so he can include it on the programs.

So who is in? I need to get him the info as quickly as possible.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told my Cliff that if your elimnated from your class you can do T&T, thats what he told me on Hondatech. I was concerned just like you because I was going to be in the SFWD class and would most likely be done after 1 run

His exact words: "open TnT all day, even between eliminations rounds, even for competition racers who were eliminated."

(This is how our class will be announced.)

CR Stock Bruh- Brought to you by Boost Performance Autosports and Haus of Powder

This will be a Heads-Up Eliminator style class. Expected E.T.'s will go from 11.5-13.5

This class is for CR members only. While not officially a Columbus Racing event This class is specifically for us. I doubt it matters, but I'm waiting on a reply from Anthony for permission to use "CR" in the title.

We will get our own lane for Staging, you can also run in the Test n Tune class as well. This way you can get as many runs as possible.

We'd like to pit everyone together and make a day of it. Whether you are racing or not. There will be several Grills there, so bring food and your own drinks etc.

Trash talking will be aplenty through the day. Keep it friendly, but keep it reel. Mostly because that's the best chance Josh has against myself.

When you post to confirm please specify if you are racing or spectating. Josh (alittlelessordinary) will edit post #1 to update the names racing and spectating.

Rules/Guidelines:

General NHRA Rules and Guidelines will be in effect at the discression of the Track Officials. ( I'm gonna say don't ask Don't tell.) We have no control over this. We ask that your car is safe to run. Nobody wants track delays and accidents we're here to have fun.

PAYOUTS - Entry is $25.00 to Race, $15.00 to spectate.

This is a 100% payback to the Racers. You pay your entry at the gate, at the end of the day what ever we paid in towards the class will get dispersed back out to you. I believe they will give the money back on the spot when we do the class winners.

As a bonus BPA and Haus will put up $25.00 each for credit towards Services performed by each respective Sponsor to the class winner. It's a little thank you for running and repping us.

CLASS SUMMARY

Heads-Up,Sportsman Tree (.500) class. for naturally aspirated, and Forced Inducted street driven, Domestic and Imported Vehicles. Current tags/registration. Three qualifying passes permitted.

BODY

CR Stock Bruh

INTERIOR

CR Stock Bruh

CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION

CR Stock Bruh

ENGINE

Any Engine combo allowed. You know, "CR Stock Bruh"

POWER ADDERS

What are these? Our class is for "CR Stock Bruh"

DRIVETRAIN AND TRANSMISSION

FWD or RWD allowed. "CR Stock Bruh" driveline configuration must remain. Any transmission allowed.

EXHAUST

"CR Stock Bruh" If it is Excessively loud a determination will be at IFO tech's discretion.

TIRES

Tires Must be DOT approved, you know CR Stock Bruh. This is essentially a street class.

This was started sorta as a joke because of how the other rules classify some members cars my self included. They end up in classes where they wouldn't stand a chance, and won't get many runs in. This is being set up to get in some track time, have fun, and be social. I would say if you can control them bring the family. Personally mine will be there to watch, and have a good time.

General good Social Skills we be required. Sorry if you can't handle being in public, and not being a douche. This should be able to go unsaid, but we know how people can be. You will be told if you are acting out of line.

I need a solid Head Count by Tuesday 8/23/2011 at 11:59p.m. so that the promoters can add us to the ticket.

If you have any other questions please PM me. I'll get back to you ASAP.

Edited by Patterson