Stupid Neighbors

KennyFKINPowerz

So I live in a subdivision Blacklick that had 707 houses and I have the dumbest, stupid bitch, physco neighbor ever.

She yells at the kids in the neighborhood if they go in her yard or are playing in front of her house, like calling them names and cussing at them. She has almost had her ass whipped by several parents. Anyways I have never had it out with her but in the 5 years that I have lived there she has called the city on me for having my trailer in my driveway, brand new 7x16. I had to move that or face a 500.00 fine. Then for my boat in my driveway. I had to move that or a 500.00 fine. Now my next door neighbor calls me and says CPD is out here with a Tow truck trying to tow your Camaro from in front of your house. The cop tells my neighbor that the physco neighbor called it in stating that it has been sitting there for to long. Its been sitting there for 2 days. I drive the damned thing almost every day. So the cop says well tell him I marked his tires and he has 24 hours to move it. Are you FU%$ing kidding me? Its registered to my address and sitting in front of my house, and I move it all the time because I drive it all the time. The thought that they were there to tow it just pisses me off. My neighbor even tells them that its my car and I live there. The real kicker is that I am the President of the Home Owners Association. Looks like its time to find some deed restrictions on her physo ass. I'll fine the shit out of her and have a lein put on her ass. This is just retarted, I'm not some hilbilly with a trashy yard. I keep my stuff nice and presentable and this psycho bitch just wants to push my buttons or something. I have no idea why this bitch has it out for me and wont leave me alone, but I am fed up. need some land.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check city code. I know you cant have trailers or boats kept in your driveway. Find out what city code says about parking you car on your street.

Around here cars parked on the street must have valid tags and must move every 72 hours.. Also it's a $32 fine for changing your motor in the street lol.

I have a neighbor that is the same way. Most yards on my street have fences, but she doesn't, so all the kids cut through her yard. She calls the cops all the time. I think it's because she has no life at all, and she is so bored that is the only excitement in her life.

I have valid tags, insurance and no mechanical issues that would constitute an abandoned vehicle. It just pisses me off, thats my damned house.

So are you mad about the trailer, boat or the car in the street?

So your garage doesn't have room for the trailer or your boat?

Are you telling me that you park your car overnight on the street everyday? I'm not saying you don't move it, but do you park it there everyday like it's your driveway?

Don't you have room in your garage or driveway for a car?

Check city code. I know you cant have trailers or boats kept in your driveway. Find out what city code says about parking you car on your street.

I agree with that code too. I sure as hell wouldn't want to look at a trailer in my neighbors driveway all the time. Sorry.

I don't worry about it much as those around me who have boats either put them in their third car garage or at the marina. The way I see it is if they can't afford to store them, or keep them where they belong, then they have other issues besides city codes or HOA's.

Our big thing around us is people parking on the street. Sorry but I'm a snob there too. Depends on where you live I guess, but fuck in Dublin if you have so much shit that your garage is full and you can't park a car in you driveway then move to a bigger house. If you can't afford it then get rid of the toys you can't afford or for Christ's Sake move to a neighborhood that allows you to have a smaller mortgage so you can afford storage for the toys.

In our area, tons of cars would make the neighborhood look like the hood. Besides, it's unsafe for kids and families biking or running or hell, even driving.

Thankfully we don't have much of an issue. However, we only 72 homes not 700+. WOW!

I agree with that code too. I sure as hell wouldn't want to look at a trailer in my neighbors driveway all the time. Sorry.

I don't worry about it much as those around me who have boats either put them in their third car garage or at the marina. The way I see it is if they can't afford to store them, or keep them where they belong, then they have other issues besides city codes or HOA's.

Our big thing around us is people parking on the street. Sorry but I'm a snob there too. Depends on where you live I guess, but fuck in Dublin if you have so much shit that your garage is full and you can't park a car in you driveway then move to a bigger house. If you can't afford it then get rid of the toys you can't afford or for Christ's Sake move to a neighborhood that allows you to have a smaller mortgage so you can afford storage for the toys.

Thankfully we don't have much of an issue.

Are you telling me that you park your car overnight on the street everyday? I'm not saying you don't move it, but do you park it there everyday like it's your driveway?

Nope our deed restrictions do not allow us to have a shed and I am not rich enough for a 3rd car garage :). The boat and trailer were both to tall for the garage anyways. And its not like I had some junk sitting on blocks in my driveway. The trailer was brand new and teh boat was extremely clean as well. And I have 2 Yukon XLS so my driveway is full now. This one neighbor has called on me for all three things and I have never done anything to her. She is hated by everyone in the neighborhood. I dont have a single problem with anyone else and all my neighbors have told me that they dont have a problem with anything that I have had at my house. She is just bored and likes to me with people. She has called the cops on her next door neighbor like 20 times in the 5 years that I have been there. I'm gonna bust her ouot about her daughter fucking the mailman. Longest deliveries that I have ever seen.

Nope our deed restrictions do not allow us to have a shed and I am not rich enough for a 3rd car garage :). The boat and trailer were both to tall for the garage anyways. And its not like I had some junk sitting on blocks in my driveway. The trailer was brand new and teh boat was extremely clean as well. And I have 2 Yukon XLS so my driveway is full now.

Just looking for a solution here man.....you don't have room for a vehicle in your garage?

This one neighbor has called on me for all three things and I have never done anything to her.

I'm not saying she's not over the top, but I'm also not saying you likely have a ton of stuff that likely is demanding a bigger home or a sale of some sort? Again, keeping it real for the other 700+ neighbors.

I'm gonna bust her ouot about her daughter fucking the mailman. Longest deliveries that I have ever seen.

In for pics of said daughter. :gabe:

Just looking for a solution here man.....you don't have room for a vehicle in your garage?

I'm not saying she's not over the top, but I'm also not saying you likely have a ton of stuff that likely is demanding a bigger home or a sale of some sort? Again, keeping it real for the other 700+ neighbors.

In for pics of said daughter. :gabe:

No, all of this didnt happen at once. These things were one at a time as I have owned them over the years. And the garage has all of my lawn equipment and tools and crap that would have a home if I had a shed, which are not allowed. I have 3 cars and that is it. And my other neighbors don't give a crap. What gets me is I am the HOA President and I dont bother anyone. I see violations all over the place and I dont bother those people. Now if they get out of hand then I will have a talk with them but everyone on my street has had at least 1 run in with this lady. Fat, stubby old bitch.

In our area, tons of cars would make the neighborhood look like the hood. Besides, it's unsafe for kids and families biking or running or hell, even driving.

Thankfully we don't have much of an issue. However, we only 72 homes not 700+. WOW!

At my In-laws you are only allowed to have as many cars that you can park inside your garage. so 2 car garage homes only are allowed to keep 2 cars at there house. Also the cars must be kept in the garage.

Cant you approve sheds, you are the president.

No unfortunately it has to be voted on, which requires at least 60% of the residents to participate in order for it to even count, no matter how they vote. We have put it on the books 2 times and we cant get enough people to simply vote.