why is hal banned?

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody has the thread? I'm pretty interested too in how exactly he got banned.

I think it was a culmination of posts in threads that came to a head in the "neighbors thread". Despite popular belief not every area is the kitchen(whatever its called now) and what goes on in here shouldnt carry over to threads were regular conversations tend to take place. Wether you like what the thread starter or others are discussing in the thread doesnt mean you can personally attack another cr member or keep doing it when your repeatedly asked not to. Hal knew where it was headed and even pointed it out to others in the chatbox. I dont believe he hurt anyones feelings but what options are you left with when your responsible for trying to ensure people enjoy cr and have a good experience yet someone makes it their personal goal for the night to piss someone off and insist on doing it after being asked not to.

stop not letting me drive your car.. :D

Be at the track day

Bluemach ive banned myself a few times.. Its not so bad. Hal gets banned on purpose. Hes been doing it for as long as Ive been a mod/admin. There was a time where we pissed him off because we refused to ban him... Oh the memories.

Speaking of tampons...So i met this chick but couldnt have regular sex because she was on her rag. After a little convincing she let me do anal. To my surprise she had diarrhea. To make a long story short my dick looked like a coney dog...

Speaking of tampons...So i met this chick but couldnt have regular sex because she was on her rag. After a little convincing she let me do anal. To my surprise she had diarrhea. To make a long story short my dick looked like a coney dog...

Poop dick :megusta:

Did you giver her a coney island suprise with mayo after that on her suck hole?