why is hal banned?

AWW$HEEET

i was banned for telling "Di" to post a picture of herself to let people know she doesnt look like the cat lady at the end of the street. I would want to know what someone looks like if they wanted to move into my house. I dont know what she looks like and honestly dont give a flying fuck cause, i only let super models in my house (fact). i personally DO NOT WANT. So copperhead i guess felt like swinging his edick and wanted to be the knight in shining armor and save her from my apparent "leg humping".

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was banned for telling "Di" to post a picture of herself to let people know she doesnt look like the cat lady at the end of the street. I would want to know what someone looks like if they wanted to move into my house. I dont know what she looks like and honestly dont give a flying fuck cause, i only let super models in my house (fact). i personally DO NOT WANT. So copperhead i guess felt like swinging his edick and wanted to be the knight in shining armor and save her from my apparent "leg humping".

You have a valid argument. People troll so much its hard to tell whats serious and whats not.

All I did was infract you for it, which is our proper procedure for when people break the rules. Thus far, none of the mods or admins voiced disagreement with my action. You have managed to earn enough infractions that the board auto banned you. I believe the next infraction is a month ban so I suggest you be on your best behavior.

Thanks,

Management

All I did was infract you for it, which is our proper procedure for when people break the rules. Thus far, none of the mods or admins voiced disagreement with my action. You have managed to earn enough infractions that the board auto banned you. I believe the next infraction is a month ban so I suggest you be on your best behavior.

Thanks,

Management

i know that lol i just dont know how i got so many infraction points. i thought they went away after a while.