Sony 36" HDTV KD-36XS955 - FREE

BigOxley

yikes, 120 miles round trip. $3.50-ish per gallon. 13mpg truck. $35?

You have to take into account the decreased gas mileage from adding all of the weight of that tube TV. :lolguy:

Seriously, I have a very nice older 27" JVC. That thing is heavy as fuck. I can't imagine what a 36" TV would weigh. It would probably take 2 regular people or 1 roided out Hal, smokinHawk or Steve.slow to pick that thing up.

Edited by Trouble Maker

You have to take into account the decreased gas mileage from adding all of the weight of that tube TV. :lolguy:

Seriously, I have a very nice older 27" JVC. That thing is heavy as fuck. I can't imagine what a 36" TV would weigh. It would probably take 2 regular people or 1 roided out Hal, smokinHawk or Steve.slow to pick that thing up.

i think i looked it up one time, 242 lbs. if i remember correctly.

Thank you for your edit.

:)

• 3 weeks later...