another new member

rustyone

I am a new member to CR. I have designed and built bodies and paint schemes for the race cars for years but just started in the race side since retirement.

I have an 88 Fox body convertible that I am going to drop a 04 Cobra SVT with an aluminum block and supercharger in. Has anyone done this that might be able to give some advice when needed?

I know there are alot of Mustang fanatics out there that might be able to help.

r

• Downvote 2

I am a new member to CR. I have designed and built bodies and paint schemes for the race cars for years but just started in the race side since retirement.

I have an 88 Fox body convertible that I am going to drop a 04 Cobra SVT with an aluminum block and supercharger in. Has anyone done this that might be able to give some advice when needed?

I know there are alot of Mustang fanatics out there that might be able to help.

r

svtperformance.com is your friend. its been done many, many times. cooler swap, and maybe even cheaper would be to swap a new 5.0 into the car, and slap a blower on it. with 5.0's going into the f150's they can be had for pretty cheap. that's ultimately my plan for my '85 fox. post up some pictures of past/present cars and enjoy the ride

Do you have any photos of your ride to share with us ?

" I have designed and built bodies and paint schemes for the race cars for years"

Something tells me we might just have some worthy photos to see. Can't wait. Post 'em up and make us jealous.

Welcome.

Dear Rustytrombone,

We would like to know more about you and your work. Give the sticky titled IF YOU ARE NEW READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a read and try your intro again.

S

This ^, otherwise, welcome. :)