This says a lot right here.

Zecho

Sorry but bikeland.org's shootout is seriously flawed.. Go read a respected shootout and check back in.

Are you kidding me? :rolleyes: They're far from flawed and support no favortism at all. If what you just said is how it is...then the true reality is that there is NO true respected shootout. Every fucking one on the planet is different. And don't even begin to mention any magazines. Hell I've had subscriptions to "SportRider" since 2002 and I don't believe their shootouts, and I've even met and rode bikes with Kent Kunitsugu who is the editor of that magazine. I love that magazine, but I still wouldn't trust 100% of their numbers. If you want true numbers then it's what "YOU" get at your own dyno; factoring in all the variables, from altitude and so on. Don't bash a site or people you know nothing about. Thank you. ;)

i hate too....but i agree with ninjanick.......it dont matter what the numbers are on a car or bike....its the damn driver thats the weiner :)

shit man...you could put my ass on a 6 second bike with 1000 BHP but i still bet that i only runin the 11's (high prolly) cause i cant "launch" fer shit!!!!!

#'s vary from dyno to dynoshit according to JUST 3's KAWIshould win every race!!! But suzuki rules right now (pretty much) on the road courses, but then again you can just say its all rider cause it is really. Put Mat Mladin on a Kawi or a Honda and I bet after a bit he would still be a champ (yes i KNOW hes NOT #1)