Dayton to Cincy Strip Club Reviews...

FocusDave01

Well im originally from Columbus and I must say the clubs up there are pretty impressive hell I used to work at Pure Platinum, (now Vanity) ...sigh the good ol days. Anyway ive been here in southern ohio for 3 years now and well my ex worked at new york new york in franklin. not a horrible club but ive seen better, now in dayton there where some nice ones diamonds and one was over near where i had banker training forget then name in the centerville area. anyway now i just thought of this today there arent any clubs here in northern cincy area? are there even any strip clubs in cincinnati? i dont venture there much (cinci that is). anyway im bored at work and that just topic just crossed my mind lol. :tits:

Strip clubs = losers. Leave them for the creeps who can't get a woman. :D

I'm 31 and I've only been to 3 in my life. 1 at 18 and 2 at 21. I don't understand why anyone would want to pay to get teased. Fuck that. I was out getting the real thing and playing the females while the loners went to the clubs..lol

Strip clubs = losers. Leave them for the creeps who can't get a woman. :D

I'm 31 and I've only been to 3 in my life. 1 at 18 and 2 at 21. I don't understand why anyone would want to pay to get teased. Fuck that. I was out getting the real thing and playing the females while the loners went to the clubs..lol

+1

I've never felt to need to pay for something I can get free with just minimal effort.

Some girls are exhibitionist by nature and easy to lure out. Others are easy and just put out. Some are just very nice, like the girls on this forum ;)

I wouldn't know anymore anyway. The joys of marriage.

Artmaggedon - So true man. I had no problem getting what I wanted before marriage. It's easy if you know how to communicate 1 on 1 with them with flirting and laughing.

Thanks for not getting offended by my post Focus. I was just stating my opinion bro. I figured you'd get aggressive but you didn't and that makes you A-OK in my book man. And we all know that's all that matters. :D:lol::trophy:

haha nah man i didnt take offense at all i just lived that hard core partying life when i was younger and working there those were the fun times but yeah man no offense taking and i honestly agree with you i havent been to one since i was with my ex and we broke up 2 years ago...

and yeah why pay when you can get it for free, so with you there ,only stripper i tipped was my ex at the club and man that was a lesson learned 1) giveing her money when she was my girlfriend maybe if it wasnt for the amounts of alchohol consumed i would have thought it was odd 2) it was the worst relationship i had in my life aside from the sex lol

Nick- a female friend of mine just posted this on Facebook about guys and communication-

"If guys show even remote language skills beyond "Girl pretty. Boobs. Beer? Fun," we'll salivate a bit. And if you can use more than six words in a sentence AND know what they all mean AND make them multi-syllabic, well... see what happens."

Take heed single guys. It's easy to make girls happy. Keeping them that way is a whole other issue. :)

Nick- a female friend of mine just posted this on Facebook about guys and communication-

"If guys show even remote language skills beyond "Girl pretty. Boobs. Beer? Fun," we'll salivate a bit. And if you can use more than six words in a sentence AND know what they all mean AND make them multi-syllabic, well... see what happens."

Take heed single guys. It's easy to make girls happy. Keeping them that way is a whole other issue. :)

I love the ones that think they're perfect! One time one of my ex's facebook status was "message me about my theory on guys, its a good one!"

... so I changed my status to "It must be EVERYONE else, right? No way its you"

I haven't talked to her since the conversation that took place afterward

I love the ones that think they're perfect! One time one of my ex's facebook status was "message me about my theory on guys, its a good one!"

... so I changed my status to "It must be EVERYONE else, right? No way its you"

I haven't talked to her since the conversation that took place afterward

I don't think she meant this as her being perfect, I think she meant it as

"if you can say hello and ask me my name without asking to see my boobs, there is a pretty good chance I'll let you see them later."

I've been to diamonds a couple times, but like those posted above, I really am not into strip clubs very much. Seems like a waste.

I do however visit Yellow Rose often since I have a couple friends that work there.

I've been to diamonds a couple times, but like those posted above, I really am not into strip clubs very much. Seems like a waste.

I do however visit Yellow Rose often since I have a couple friends that work there.

haha i feel you all its a once in a blue moon kinda thing for me as for yellow rose that is that club i saw when i was doing my banker training last month its in the same parking lot:drink:

:lol: Cheeks is REALLY slumming.

some very VERY large stripper snuck up behind me and started whispering in my ear asking me to go in the back, i looked back, and was like uhhhhhhhhhh........yeah, about that...i dont have any money....

"guys, thats a sign that its time to get out of here"

Yeah - I've been to one strip club over on the Eastside of Cinci. If it is still there. I understand going once or twice - but repeatedly??

Never could understand the mentality. Like waving candy in front of a diabetic.

Married now so it's out of the question anyway!:D