Ford V10

coltboostin

I don't buy that one bit......thats a ton of pwr from a a tuner, exhaust and CAI. Go on any V10 forum and no one sees that kind of pwr out of anything besides a blower. The stock exhaust flows really well already and a tuner/ cai isn't going to net you anywhere close to that. Might feel alittle, but nothing like that.

A correct flash on them makes a HUGE difference. Ford has them in closed loop all the time (even WOT), priority #1 was economy, not power.

Troyer has an in house Dyno. A good customer of mine has had them do about 5 trucks for him, including a V10.

This guy is about 75 years old, and anal as hell. I seen his dyno sheets before and after and it was almost 100hp

He also logged 3.5 mpg better on the trip home than the trip there.

Wow. Is that JUST in the tune-or int he parts as well? Thats CRAZY for NA gains-even with a V10

• 3 weeks later...
Seeing as how the Dodge steering boxes are known pieces of dogshit, it would be a major problem if this wasn't the case

Oh I know, I figured it would be better, My Dodge 3500 drove just a hair better than my boat-literally.

Just surprised how well it runs/drives for a Truck with almost 200k on it.