Diet bros

AWW$HEEET

genetics tells me i can eat whatever the fuck i want, and remain semi skinny. but, i will only be glorious when i dedicate myself to a diet and hitting the gymnasium. i am trying to find a combination to optimize this.

this means:

1. eating a salad of spinach, tuna, tomatoes, versus getting a philly cheese steak, fries and coke at lunch

2. avoiding carbs

3. not eating after certain time every night (8:30ish)

4. smaller "meals" during the day"

5. not drinking (hard part)

6. crushing protein and taking care of myself post workout

GNAWMEAN?

10lbs a year seems low to me. I put on 10lbs in 4 months in football. Then again, I was being trained by one of the best staffs in the country. I'm at a fat 220 now, planning on going up to 230, the cutting to 215 by another hard training for 6-8 months and hopefully I'll be at my desired wieght and body fat %.

This is all natural too btw, genetics play a huge roll in it as well. But for the next 6-8 I'll be using supplements to help me out. (not illegal ones).

:gabe:

I think stacking weight than cutting obviously is the easier route. For me, I liked to run around the neighborhood and tan but didn't want a jiggle belly while doing so. I went down from 195 to 170 in 60ish days. I am now back up to 180 pounds in another 30 days with a big decrease in body fat. It definitely would have been easier for me to put on muscle rather than cut but whatever. I was struggling in June to put up 115 pounds on the bench a few times, now I am repping 220+. In due time I'll get there...

10lbs a year seems low to me. I put on 10lbs in 4 months in football....

prolly for you since I am 160 dripping wet.

IMO would never take any supplement ever besides protein after watching 'Bigger, Stronger, Faster' - can throw anything/nothing into any supplement & not be FDA approved. Just eat lots of good food yumm :fuckyeah: