New purchase with pic of all

NTHER91

Yesterday I went to vance's and was looking at the sig they have on sale the p250 in 9mm

After looking at it and just about every used gun they had Mike there told me to check out the lc9 so I picked it up and it was tiny in my hand, but felt better than the rest.

So I bought it

http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/nther91408/1c47df82.jpg

Obviously the pink griped 3953 is my wife's.

I picked up the glock 22 a while back and was carrying it with the crossbreed holster then switched to a galco high rise leather then finally settled on a blackhawk SERPA.

I had decided that if I was gonna continue to exercise my ccw I would need something lighter ( so my pants would stay up) so I bout this and I'll start off by saying this is a dream to carry it's light and at once I forgot it was there. Bad news they don't make many holster for it yet but will be looking for more options very soon as these are apperently a very hot item. I guess CPD or at least a bunch of them carry the lc9 as a back up according to Mike

So here's a couple shots of it (sorry for the low res it's with my phone).

http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/nther91408/7fb2c006.jpg

http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/nther91408/89b34f3d.jpg

I have yet to fire it but so far it's lived beyond the hype.

I plan on going sat to the range i will see if I can shoot anything but air with it.

Sounds like you need a proper gunbelt. At the very least a $5 riggers belt should have no problem holding up your g22, but there's plenty of good stiff gunbelts out there that will fix that problem for you. Congrats, those are pretty popular for a reason.

Ive got a Glock 26 and wear my pants fairly lose... i have to tighten my belt and make sure they're at my hips instead of instead of lower (oh and i use a leather Glaco IWB holster). Id love to pick up a lcp, i think if i did i'd probably carry alot more often. Im always paranoid someone will see it and flip out like im gonna rob the joint or somthing.

Eric,

I hate you for letting me know about the trade-ins. Since it's your fault, I'll add last nights acquisition onto your thread. :p

We actually ended up talking to Mike also. Once I mentioned that we were looking to upgrade the Wife's carry gun he mentioned the LC9 right away, but she had already handled one and declared it "too light" (I think she's still a little recoil sensitive). There were 2 cops shopping for off-duty/backups and they both bought LC9s.

Anyway, I have always liked the 3rd gen S&W autos, so I had her try out one of the 5906 trade-ins ($299 Bishes!). It was just big enough that I could tell it felt awkward to her but she liked grip and the controls. They also have a bunch of 6906s, which are basically a 5906 with a half inch chopped off the ends, bobbed hammer and a 12rd mag. It seems to be a perfect fit and they happened to have a couple of really nice ones left.

The 6906s weren't advertied as being on sale (labeled $419) but they were willing to deal, so we rolled out with this for $360+tax. I felt good about it at that price because it's in very good shape.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/twistedfocus/6906.jpg?t=1315568992

P.S. - They also have some .40 Sig (forget the model #) trade-ins for cheap (~$350 I think). Some of them were in very good shape. Some guy ahead of us bought one that looked new. When they got the box for it the mags were still sealed in plastic, so it may have even been unissued. Super deal for anyone in the market, but hurry because they didn't have many nice ones left.

Range report will come Saturday he'll or high water

I do have a very good gun belt the pants comment was somewhat a joke, what I meant to say was that the glock was so heavy it was almost too uncomfortable for me to carry it.

Jason, hate me all you want she needed it and you make to much money anyways.

I am not a huge fan of the loaded chamber indicator, or the way it comes apart. both are minor though and the way it carries like I said is perfect. Just wish more pepole made holsters for them RIGHT NOW!!!! but I will have to live with my cheap ass "Tagua" universal fit, until I can find something better.

BTW Joe waiting on links for jobs MANG

I am not a huge fan of the loaded chamber indicator, or the way it comes apart. both are minor though and the way it carries like I said is perfect. Just wish more pepole made holsters for them RIGHT NOW!!!! but I will have to live with my cheap ass "Tagua" universal fit, until I can find something better.

BTW Joe waiting on links for jobs MANG

Survival Tactics in Reynoldsburg next to Jegs on E. Main does custom holsters for 60 dollars.

A good friend just picked one of these up and he really likes it. He's a big guy so the 9mm fits his front pocket like a P3AT fits in my pocket. The front sight worked itself loose after 100 or so rounds. Could've been an isolated occurrence but I would keep an eye on it just in case.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally took the gun to the range yesterday and here it is in a nut shell

This is not made to be accurate past 50ft and it isn't but I can fill the 10 hole up at that range

The trigger was so long I actually had time to read while pulling it. This was one of two downsides.

The other being the stippling on the grip is uncomfy after about 45 min of shooting but it didn't even think about coming loose so it works as intended

I ran a box of hornady critical defense and those rounds sucked they would get stuck when trying to feed the round, like Joe said the feed ramp was too steep. So I switched to fed hydro and no probs

Lastly I love the gun shoot it well and it's dead reliable so far.

Shot a total of 250 rounds through it today never missed a beat

If you're just thinking about picking one up and needed the extra push don't wait go buy it.