Overrated CR Member of the Month - September 2011

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Lets just say he has kinda been made miserable and leave it at that.

Lotta good that did, however I was not miserable. Want to press that little button again, or have I not successfully offended the mama troll of CR? Maybe if you give Ant back his nuts, he'll slap a permaban in there for me. I don't know though, I kind of like sitting and watching you rule with a vagisil scented, silicon fist. It's more than amusing when your outdated autocratic rule is questioned and you fear nothing more than losing your grasp on what little power you have. It's ok now, I'm here for you. Sit back and relax, I got this shit.

This months overrated member of the month belongs to no other than:

Hal.

Reasons:

• 1. i have a sick feeling he thinks he is better than everyone else
    2. he has a very small amount of facebook friends
    3. everytime i see him on here, he is whining to anyone, and everyone who will listen
    4. his hair is less than fabulous
    5. he has the worst rep out of anyone
    6. consistently pries at mods and admins to get his own way. GUESS WHAT HAL, THIS ISN'T FUCKIN' BURGER KING "HAVE IT YOUR WAY".

I feel that this months "overrated cr member of the month", Hal, is a buffoon.

I give them titties, 2 thumbs down.

I never addressed this, obviously. Now is the tie to set the record straight.

1. It's true, I have the largest ego imaginable. Good call.

2. Yeah, I hate Facebook and any other social media BS.

3. I wouldn't say whining, rather railing. I hate what CR is, I hate who's on CR, and I'm apparently a masochist because I enjoy wasting spare time on this trainwreck.

4. #3 guard, no product. That is not fabulous, but I'm not particularly concerned with my hair.

5. My rep could be worse, but it really wouldn't be too bad if I didn't have a few million negative points from some Admin.

6. I'm pretty sure I've talked shit about every mod on this site. From the honeymooning admins, to the useless concrete crushed morons. I ask for no special treatment and expect to be banned after nearly every post.

Overrated? I think not. Most hated? I think so. If I'm going to get a some sort of rating, get it right.

I never addressed this, obviously. Now is the tie to set the record straight.

1. It's true, I have the largest ego imaginable. Good call.

2. Yeah, I hate Facebook and any other social media BS.

3. I wouldn't say whining, rather railing. I hate what CR is, I hate who's on CR, and I'm apparently a masochist because I enjoy wasting spare time on this trainwreck.

4. #3 guard, no product. That is not fabulous, but I'm not particularly concerned with my hair.

5. My rep could be worse, but it really wouldn't be too bad if I didn't have a few million negative points from some Admin.

6. I'm pretty sure I've talked shit about every mod on this site. From the honeymooning admins, to the useless concrete crushed morons. I ask for no special treatment and expect to be banned after nearly every post.

Overrated? I think not. Most hated? I think so. If I'm going to get a some sort of rating, get it right.

Quoted for a misspelled word in Hal rant.

Edited by 2pointslow

Lotta good that did, however I was not miserable. Want to press that little button again, or have I not successfully offended the mama troll of CR? Maybe if you give Ant back his nuts, he'll slap a permaban in there for me. I don't know though, I kind of like sitting and watching you rule with a vagisil scented, silicon fist. It's more than amusing when your outdated autocratic rule is questioned and you fear nothing more than losing your grasp on what little power you have. It's ok now, I'm here for you. Sit back and relax, I got this shit.

I have no argument for this.

The Mama Troll is the one who makes her bitch sell his Cobra and holds the man pants in the relationship.

She tried to make me keep it. Due to my natural aversion to doing anything that someone wants, I sold it. My man pants are at the cleaners btw, I'll pick them up later if I need to.

Hal sold the cobra because he knew he would never have the patients nor the talent to have the car reach half of it's potential. In fairness to the car it was the only thing that could be done. His wife only wanted to have him keep the car so that she could enjoy watching him in pain. (she hates him as much as everybody else)

Hal sold the cobra because he knew he would never have the patients nor the talent to have the car reach half of it's potential. In fairness to the car it was the only thing that could be done. His wife only wanted to have him keep the car so that she could enjoy watching him in pain. (she hates him as much as everybody else)

I got repped by Koolrayz once..

ONCE

Why in the fuck would you voluntarily sell that car?

Got tired of getting you ass whipped by LS1s? :gabe:

I stopped caring about cars, their potential, their issues, and the money that gets poured into them. That being said, my Malibu will smoke the shit out of both of your cars, believe the hype.