Give me a fucking break

nurkvinny

cnn.com

"The president's sagging approval numbers shouldn't be misinterpreted by Republicans; Obama remains personally popular and voters tend to blame Bush for the economy's woes."

Don't blame the fucking president for the president's disapproval rating... blame the former president.

cnn.com

"The president's sagging approval numbers shouldn't be misinterpreted by Republicans; Obama remains personally popular and voters tend to blame Bush for the economy's woes."

Don't blame the fucking president for the president's disapproval rating... blame the former president.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/07/28/us/charting-the-american-debt-crisis.html?hp

maybe the average voters are getting more resourceful? :gabe:

No one ever wins in politics....

And Since our government is all about politics, we are ultimately destined to fail.

The same Checks and balances we put in place is the downfall that prevents anything productive from happening.

Its sad really.

There we go, people need to just stop bitching. No matter what happens people bitch. We should be the bitch race, not the human race.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/07/28/us/charting-the-american-debt-crisis.html?hp

maybe the average voters are getting more resourceful? :gabe:

There we go, people need to just stop bitching. No matter what happens people bitch. We should be the bitch race, not the human race.

People bitch because they know they can get away with it. Like the guy from whitecastle. 1 out of millions complain and he will probably get his way. We need to just tell people to shut the fuck up and get over it.

I am an American! That is why i hate our government... Its not a matter of some one blaming another all of Washington is Fucked!!! But a matter of all members being bought. We need a straight shooting president who wont allow his country to be bought but it will never happen because this is how their carrers are funded :/

Imho... government would be okay if they weren't exactly like big business, everybody worried more about lining they're own pockets than the state of the economy, shit I mean everything is paid for for them and they still get like 100k a year on top of that. Free trade is another thing that needs re-worked, they should raise the hell out of taxes to businesses but give enough tax brakes to those who are keeping jobs in america to offset the difference. Solve those two problems and I bet our national debt starts dropping, without doing something soon though... our kids will bw living in a 3rd world country.

$100k... check your numbers... its way more.. every year for the rest of the life... minus books, tv spots ect.

I figured it was more, I was just throwing a number out, hate all the loopholes for the rich too though, they should get rid of loopholes and tax the shit out of them... they should actually pay the same percent as us poor people makin 50 g's in a good year with overtime

So, should I vote for Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich?

....in all honesty, the only reason any politician gets anywhere is from party ass-kissing and universal appeal without a plan. Since Kennedy, all the presidents have been selected by their parties based on how they will appeal to the middle and look on televisions, thus keeping the party string-pullers in charge. That's why they don't like Ron Paul. He has a strong stance, and hasn't changed his tune much over the years.

That being said, the executive office traditionally held less authority until Bush started adding to it, then Obama kept up the trend when he should have gotten rid of some of the executive power. Congress still does most of it, and it's obstinate and resistant to change by nature.

So yeah, there's no point, and I'm still not voting.

$100k... check your numbers... its way more.. every year for the rest of the life... minus books, tv spots ect.

President's yearly salary is $400k + $50k in expenses. This does NOT include everything that is free...

VP's salary is $230,700 per year.

Retired Presidents receive a lifetime pension of $199,700 + some serious cash to help them readjust to civilian life. Usually this is in excess of $1,000,000 which covers the costs to establish an office and staff. Not to mention the option for lifetime protection from the SS.

They also receive all kinds of other cash incentives after they retire including money to pay their staff.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepresidentandcabinet/a/presretirement.htm

-Marc