needed - entire driving record (age 16+)

evan9381

Well then I wouldn't worry much about it. Be as accurate as possible and keep in mind if three years is as far back as the BMV goes, then anything else you admit to is only making you look bad.

Its for a police dept...im sure they can find anything i dont list myself

I think theres a website that has this info, but i cannot remember the site. anyone?

https://ext.dps.state.oh.us/BMVOnlineServices.Public/DLVerification.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fBMVOnlineServices.Public%2fSecure%2fDriverAbstract.aspx&CookieCheck=true

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/jeffro1265/tickets.jpg

oops.

it only goes back 2 years i think.

Hmm...i did get a call back from the woman and explained BMV only goes back 3 years...she said to put down ballpark idea of when it was...she said this packet is used as a guide for the polygraph exam and the examiner would meet with me prior to starting the test to go over everything

Hmm...i did get a call back from the woman and explained BMV only goes back 3 years...she said to put down ballpark idea of when it was...she said this packet is used as a guide for the polygraph exam and the examiner would meet with me prior to starting the test to go over everything

Yeah, I was meaning that BMV people may only be able to see back 3 years, but LE personnel can see everything. Make sure to be as honest as possible, no matter what you've done. And make sure that everything coincides between your written background check and your answers on the polygraph, no matter what you've done. Which dept. is it for?

insurance can only see 5 years.

True, but most companies send you a notice at each renewal describing what offenses are on your MVR at the time of renewal. The company I work for archives every document that is sent out to a customer, as far back as late 90's at least, so in theory you could look up each of these documents and have them faxed over. Your agent probably doesn't even have access to stuff that far back, but the company itself will.