Anyone have any R/C stuff for sale?

KillJoy

I have had multiple RTR kits from HPI racing in the past, and they are very easy to get running and fun to drive.

If you are just looking for something to drive around and beat up a bit, the 4x4 monster trucks are great and traxxas stuff is affordable and easy to find parts for.

Electric is cheaper up front and require no tuning -- but you may want nitro for the speed, fuel, etc after getting into the hobby a bit more.

what kind of budget are you working with?

If you want to go ballz deep into fun get an electric 1/8th scale buggy or a 1/5th scale off road buggy.

I have racec about everything R/C and those are two of the most fun things you will wheel. Downside to 1/5th scale is finding a place big enough to beat on it. Upside to 1/5th scale it runs on a weed eater motor, almost impossible to break, will run for 45 mins on a tank.

I am trying to sell off most of my racing stuff and just get a SCT to race. I just one thing to go out and have fun with.

I have 2 nitro rustlers with 3.3 a jato 3.3 and 2 rc10gts and 1 electric stampede. By far the traxas trucks are the best and easy to work on and drive. The rc10s are harder to maintain but are lighter with less power easierto drive the 3.3s in rustlers are whellie monsters

If you want to go ballz deep into fun get an electric 1/8th scale buggy or a 1/5th scale off road buggy.

I have racec about everything R/C and those are two of the most fun things you will wheel. Downside to 1/5th scale is finding a place big enough to beat on it. Upside to 1/5th scale it runs on a weed eater motor, almost impossible to break, will run for 45 mins on a tank.

I am trying to sell off most of my racing stuff and just get a SCT to race. I just one thing to go out and have fun with.

I've been wanting to get a 1/5th. Love the reliability and 2 stroke gas..

Any recommendations ?

I've been wanting to get a 1/5th. Love the reliability and 2 stroke gas..

Any recommendations ?

HPI Baja, they have been doing it for a while and have it down pat.

Losi has a 4wd Baja truck that looks TITS, but I would wait to see how it does in the hands of mortals before you buy one.

Now the thing with 1/5th scale is you need a good RX pack so you can enjoy it for a long time and good servos.

Fuck now I want to get back into racing more R/C again...

Losi has a 4wd Baja truck that looks TITS, but I would wait to see how it does in the hands of mortals before you buy one.

Now the thing with 1/5th scale is you need a good RX pack so you can enjoy it for a long time and good servos.

4WD YOU SAY ? :megusta:

I am interested in purchasing an Off Road RC Truck. Prefer something that can take a beating. Nitro or Electric. If Nitro, but MUST be STUPID easy to get running! No 30 minutes of tuning to run.

Let me know what you have...

KillJoy

if u want to come play with the big boys take a look at this.....we have a track out doors and indoors..

Can we really go wrong with anything Losi?

This not not for "me" really..... It is for Smalls as well. :) She does not yet have the control to NOT go full speed into a wall, and my poor Mini Losi Electric is taking a BEATING!

I had a T-MAXX the DAY they came out. It was fun as hell, and I beat the living shit out of it. Howver, it was a HUGE pain in the ass to QUICKLY be up and running.

KillJoy

This not not for "me" really..... It is for Smalls as well. :) She does not yet have the control to NOT go full speed into a wall, and my poor Mini Losi Electric is taking a BEATING!

I had a T-MAXX the DAY they came out. It was fun as hell, and I beat the living shit out of it. Howver, it was a HUGE pain in the ass to QUICKLY be up and running.

KillJoy

Let me know what your budget is and I can help guide you. I have some stick packs and a charger I will give you teh CR Hook Up price on if you want.

KillJoy

Go to your local hobby shop and pick up one of these. Perfect for you and the kiddo to have fun with. Waterproof too so you can play in the snow with no worries. :fuckyeah:

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_44_1257/products_id/16231/n/Traxxas-Stampede-Monster-Truck-RTR-w-Waterproof-XL-5-Speed-Control-w-Battery-Wall-Charger

Also there some replica monster truck versions...

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_44_1257/products_id/196702/n/Traxxas-Grave-Digger-Monster-Jam-1-10-Scale-2WD-Monster-Truck

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_44_1257/products_id/199960/n/Traxxas-Monster-Mutt-Monster-Jam-1-10-Scale-2WD-Monster-Truck

Go to your local hobby shop and pick up one of these. Perfect for you and the kiddo to have fun with. Waterproof too so you can play in the snow with no worries. :fuckyeah:

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_44_1257/products_id/16231/n/Traxxas-Stampede-Monster-Truck-RTR-w-Waterproof-XL-5-Speed-Control-w-Battery-Wall-Charger

That's pretty cool....

• High-performance Waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control.
    • Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
    • Race Mode – Forward / Brake
    • Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)

KillJoy

Let me know what your budget is and I can help guide you. I have some stick packs and a charger I will give you teh CR Hook Up price on if you want.

I would like to stay at $200 or LESS! That is why I was asking if folks had toys to sell ;) I know R/C resale values :D

KillJoy