FS: 2004 Buell Firebolt XB12R

twistedfocus1647545489

• 3 weeks later...
Getting trolled hard by craigslist spammers so far. I'm about to pull my ad from there. Someone come and ride it. I'll meet you at the local BMV because you'll buy it.

:fuckyeah:

...unless you hate torque. And handling. And kittens. :gabe:

Yeah bro I've got $3500 cash for you.

*shows up*

actually I just spent that cash, but I'll trade you a jetski trailer, a 1988 chevy express van with 3 wheels, and a pop up camper.

If this is still for sale when my Honda goes away I swear I'm just going to buy the damn thing. I have always wanted one, so if someone really wants it you betta get moving.

That's how I ended up with it. I always wanted one but always talked myself out of buying a bike... then the guy around the corner puts one for sale for his brother. Bam, I had to have it. Bought it the next day. It was definitely a wise choice.

If/when I get around to buying another bike, it will probably be one of these again (though I briefly considered a touring bike like a V-Strom).

That's how I ended up with it. I always wanted one but always talked myself out of buying a bike... then the guy around the corner puts one for sale for his brother. Bam, I had to have it. Bought it the next day. It was definitely a wise choice.

If/when I get around to buying another bike, it will probably be one of these again (though I briefly considered a touring bike like a V-Strom).

I've ended up with my last 3 cars by snagging them after they have been for sale for a couple weeks out from under all the talkers. Typically it was because I had a trailer and could haul them.

I'll be in touch after the Honda sells.

• 4 weeks later...