Who here plays football and is free Sundays after 7?

V8 Beast

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan, Matt, Ian and John we will be at sports ohio sunday at 3 if you want to come up and practice. We can add you to the roster(up to 15) and use you if someone cant make it.

I will stay up on this, and might try to make it out for a practice for fun. Not sure if I could actually be on team since I made some recent fuck ups I have to take care of, so good to see got enough players. I might be able to be a stand in, but need to get out to one of the damn practices! I need find out if I can change my nights off because that would help too.

I spent half of the sponsorship money from Patterson yesterday. Dave paid also... No big deal but I dont trust people can or want to do it. Its cool, it is just flag football... but we need to know now who is serious.

I just want to play and yesterday we had to use my 12 year old son in order to have 5 people for half of it. Im giving this one more try this weekend, hopefully we can make this work.

Post what time you are free Sunday and if you can pay the $80 it will cost to cover jerseys and registration fees by next Saturday. If you cant shoot me a text to let us know know before Roosters pays a deposit they probably cant get back.

I am free from 12- 7 Sunday and yes Im an old man with no life so Im definitely in.

:lol: gotta get in the swings of things!

But no, more like people showing up! And me and brian not paying for our session.....

You owed me homie so Next time put my name in their cause I did u a favor. I'm free all Sunday so I can show whenever. We know for sure Dover will be there, so we will have enough. Keep the same people we had last yr, bc, Brandon, me, Dave, Dover, Steve and his two people. And if ice shows then him to. That's 9, Leigh if he can show up. Call it a day

You owed me homie so Next time put my name in their cause I did u a favor. I'm free all Sunday so I can show whenever. We know for sure Dover will be there, so we will have enough. Keep the same people we had last yr, bc, Brandon, me, Dave, Dover, Steve and his two people. And if ice shows then him to. That's 9, Leigh if he can show up. Call it a day

That excluded you bruh! But next time i'll through it in there so you know im excluding you ;)

Free sunday aswell, im always there. No prob with time except the later the better due to I like drinking saturday nights lol