LS Motor catalog.

Rhett

What do you want? parts compatability? go check out LS1tech, part prices? try any of the above Speed Inc, WS6 store, whatever.

Not sure what you're trying to find. LS1tech has all their sponsors listed down the right side which pretty much covers everything.

yes. fastest stock bottom ls1 in the country. not just pickaway county or whatever u guys haggle over

Sure its the fastest stock bottom end tin can, striped down race car. So what? How many other companies have tried to accomplish that? Not many, and the cam is a custom grind not an MS4, read the fine print, and the heads are a completely worked over set of their casting which you can't buy that way. So like i said go ahead and jump on that bandwagon. Their off the self parts are no better then anyone else's.

Bingo.

+ who the fuck wants to run a MS4 in a daily? Give me a 224/228 or something and ill be happy. Id rather not wait to 4500-5k to have power for 1k rpms

I get grief over picking my TR230 cam as opposed to a MS4 or something. I agree 100%, too many people get caught up in the peak number @ 7k+. Many of those peak cams have a nearly useless power band on a street car because it's too narrow and too high in the RPM range. I'll take a broad torque curve any day over a peak power band.

Sure its the fastest stock bottom end tin can, striped down race car. So what? How many other companies have tried to accomplish that? Not many, and the cam is a custom grind not an MS4, read the fine print, and the heads are a completely worked over set of their casting which you can't buy that way. So like i said go ahead and jump on that bandwagon. Their off the self parts are no better then anyone else's.

sounds like a bunch of excuses really.

eat a flycut dick.