want to start drifting..

The_buster

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How big of a back seat? It would need to hold a rear facing carseat

I could easily fit a rear facing seat with a base in a MKII Supra. It was super easy getting the little one in and out. Also, because the trunk area sits up high, it was easy for the wifey to get stuff out.

• 2 weeks later...

Another option; you could start with a cheap RWD junker and come out to learn some low-traction car control until you can afford to build your dream drifter.

Mustangs are inexpensive to get and repair. I've been thinking of picking one up for a change of pace at the regional events.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2633242617.html

buy this thing, from my experiences you dont need any thing but a stock 240 to LEARN how to drift, you can learn some things on the street but if your really want to excel you gotta go to the track/skidpad.Once you feel like your maxing out your car and learning cap then you start modifying, welded diff(i daily one, yea its annoying every now and then but not a big deal if you drive like a normal person), coilovers are always a plus but not need when learning, get your self some kybs on zilvia and that will be a big improvement in feel for the car then stock/blown suspension. if you want to learn and excel and be really be good at it, just go out there and get as much seat time as you can, and i do daily me drift car in miami, but if your going to do it you have the high chance of being carless weeks at a time, i spun a bearing a week ago, but i choose to deal with it cause i just love driving my s13 every fucking chance i get. so goodluck and hopefully drift will blow up in ohio to, great tracks here for it. and s15driftking youll be getting a pm soon about your friend's skidpad XD