Viper spotted

mjrsplat

So what is your fastest 1/4-mile time with this vehicle?

....and with street tires it would still walk you! :lolguy:

Which one? The car I'm talking about has never been ran. That's why I said when it's done...

But my motor in a heavier ek hatch ran 10.8 @ 135 on 24" slicks. I'm going from a built bottom end to a fully built motor with a bigger dbb turbo instead of my old journal bearing turbo and it's in a car that is 400lbs less. So I don't think I'll have too much problem... Even from a roll on radials.

I don't plan on it being done til late spring time. Or possibly later if I can't find a trans.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one? The car I'm talking about has never been ran. That's why I said when it's done...

But my motor in a heavier ek hatch ran 10.8 @ 135 on 24" slicks. I'm going from a built bottom end to a fully built motor with a bigger dbb turbo instead of my old journal bearing turbo and it's in a car that is 400lbs less. So I don't think I'll have too much problem... Even from a roll on radials.

I don't plan on it being done til late spring time. Or possibly later if I can't find a trans.

so, your motor in someone else's car (totally different setup), with someone else driving, went 10.8??

but you've never run yours, don't have it together, but should be able to shit all over your neighbor's $100k+ viper??

just checking to make sure i have it correct.

so, your motor in someone else's car (totally different setup), with someone else driving, went 10.8??

but you've never run yours, don't have it together, but should be able to shit all over your neighbor's $100k+ viper??

Nope, sounds right.

There are some ignorant mother fuckers on here.

Last year my motor was in my 96k hatch. It is now owned by Roy burmese434. I was running a rod and piston 81.5mm b18 with a 6176 turbo. I ran a time of 10.8 seconds at 135mph you fucking retarded piece of shit. I then traded my shell (green ek hatch) to Roy (burmese434) for a caged/stripped eg hatch. I kept my motor. Over the last year literally everything has been changed. If you don't understand that please gtfo and go watch cartoons or something.

Considering my car last year would be an acr viper why the fuck would the new setup not beat it? I always thought when you give a car more power and remove weight it makes it faster? I don't see how it's possibly that so many retards are able to use computers... It's truly amazing. Dateline should do a special about it.

He user to own a cougar with a escape v6 in it, he obviously has experience whooping vipers. :dumb:

He user to own a cougar with a escape v6 in it, he obviously has experience whooping vipers. :dumb:

I still own it... Should I not own a car that other people don't like. If I sell it and buy a 2g dsm can we hang out?

Also wanted to add that my cougar is faster than your 7 bolt. Now that's just sad.

Edited by rb26deet32

So you are bench racing something that is not even finished and yet to make a pass on any track/street EVER... :dumb:

Even then, your modded Honda drag car on SLICKS barely ran 3-tenths faster than a STOCK ACR in the 1/4-mile (which is NOT a drag car)...

:lolguy:

I still own it... Should I not own a car that other people don't like. If I sell it and buy a 2g dsm can we hang out?

Also wanted to add that my cougar is faster than your 7 bolt. Now that's just sad.

No we can't hang out, lock in a 50 roll with your shitbox if it's so fast.

In case you didn't understand what I just did I'll explain it.

You lol'd at my cougar. I then said my car is faster than your crank walk in training. And then I said my car was slow. Do you get it :gabe:

Yeah I get it. Do you get that you called me out saying your shitbox cougar could beat me? Did you get that you're a scared little bitch that won't lock in a run? I'll tell you what. Come at me when your cougar drags Chris or Phil around. Until then shut your cocksucker.

So you are bench racing something that is not even finished and yet to make a pass on any track/street EVER... :dumb:

Even then, your modded Honda drag car on SLICKS barely ran 3-tenths faster than a STOCK ACR in the 1/4-mile (which is NOT a drag car)...

Looks like he is good at bench racing lol.

Looks like he is good at bench racing lol.

Unless your lying about your dsm my car will beat yours. But seeing as how everyone just talks shit and lies on this forum you must have a "fast" car? The only thing I've seen of your dsm is it has a 14b some bolt ons and it runs like shit. If that's true I'd race. But like I said, most of you guys lie about shit so that must be a load of shit.

• Downvote 1

Are you and my neighbor boyfriends or something? :dumb: