Viper spotted

mjrsplat

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're going to shit on a 3200lb, 600hp car with amazing aero? In what, your rb swapped something?

Yea. I'm not talking about around a track. I'm talking 1/4 mile and highway. I can't hang anywhere close to that thing the second you turn.

Acr's make anywhere from 500-530whp. With 550-600whp in a 2,200lb car I should walk away from an 80 roll.

I'm not a huge fan of the bumble bee look, I'd prefer it in solid yellow.

However, I really can appreciate what Dodge did in building the ACR / ACRX versions of the current viper. They really are amazing machines.

....most people that own cars intended for and setup for track work (the ones with turns) will probably care less if you pull them from an 80mph roll on the freeway.

Yea. I'm not talking about around a track. I'm talking 1/4 mile and highway. I can't hang anywhere close to that thing the second you turn.

Acr's make anywhere from 500-530whp. With 550-600whp in a 2,200lb car I should walk away from an 80 roll.

That's like me talking about shitting on a top fuel car....o wait I mean on a road course. I can't hang anywhere close to that thing the second it launches.

That's like me talking about shitting on a top fuel car....o wait I mean on a road course. I can't hang anywhere close to that thing the second it launches.

except how often do top fuel cars drive on the street? Both his car and mine will be able to drive on the street and also on the track. I could attempt to hang on the track but it wouldn't be pretty. But on a quarter mile or any type of roll (which is what 95% of CR does) I'd :fuckyeah:

except how often do top fuel cars drive on the street? Both his car and mine will be able to drive on the street and also on the track. I could attempt to hang on the track but it wouldn't be pretty. But on a quarter mile or any type of roll (which is what 95% of CR does) I'd :fuckyeah:

except how often is an ACR designed to go in a 1/4 mile fast? It is the same concept. Take any fast vehicle and throw it into a race it was not designed for and it is not so hard to beat. An ACR won't work good in Rally or drag, your civic won't work in Rally, Road Course, AutoX etc. It is easy to out perform anything in a method it is not designed to be used.

Where the fuck are you retards getting your information?

I've honestly done my best to find the post I'm referring to, but unfortunately could not find it. However, judging by your posts and fondness for Asian cuisine, I'm most about 95% positive that it was you.

except how often is an ACR designed to go in a 1/4 mile fast? It is the same concept. Take any fast vehicle and throw it into a race it was not designed for and it is not so hard to beat. An ACR won't work good in Rally or drag, your civic won't work in Rally, Road Course, AutoX etc. It is easy to out perform anything in a method it is not designed to be used.

So are you saying that the second a viper becomes an ACR Viper it can no longer do what ever other viper can do? Vipers are good in the quarter and on the highway but a faster, more powerful version isn't? I don't understand your logic. I originally said this...

He's my neighbor.

He drives way too fast through my neighborhood.

I am going to shit on it when my car is finished.

Some how we go from that to debating why race versions of already fast cars are only to be used in the types of races that they were designed for. And beating one in a race that it's not "designed" for it's blasphemy.

:yuno:

I've honestly done my best to find the post I'm referring to, but unfortunately could not find it. However, judging by your posts and fondness for Asian cuisine, I'm most about 95% positive that it was you.

Lol asian... I've owned 6 mustang, 4 camaro, a fireturd a contour, a cougar and a few pick ups a jeep and a few other domestics. I have also owned some imports. I like fast cars that dont devour gasoline.

I also still have no idea why you think I own a supra.

I think I might have found what you were thinking of. No where in my post do I say I own that supra or claim 1,300whp. My user name was going to be 2jzsc but since I never post it got deleted. This was because I owned at the time a sc300 and a supra front clip. I ended up parting it and that was that. I posted this.

Do you even own a supra?

Yea, doesn't everyone? I have both and they both have rotary pistons with high compression vtach pistons. The 2jz is in a mini van and the rb is in my crv. I can't dyno either because they break loose on the dyno.

If that was what you were thinking of I can't believe how fucking retarded you are. Or the more likely possibility, you see my name and confuse it with another similar name on another board.

• Downvote 1