Herman Cain

zeitgeist57

Oh, and Perry is a whack job.

I'm glad to hear someone 'from the right' say (type) that. I'm also glad to see Michelle Bachman did bad in this straw poll. That's another one we don't need in office.

INB4 the powers that be don't get their way in the next election and stop all political talk on CR. :lolguy:

P.S. I didn't know this guy before I clicked on the link and immediately thought to myself, white guilt on the republicans seeing a black president. double :lolguy: :lolguy:

I'm glad to hear someone 'from the right' say (type) that. I'm also glad to see Michelle Bachman did bad in this straw poll. That's another one we don't need in office.

INB4 the powers that be don't get their way in the next election and stop all political talk on CR. :lolguy:

P.S. I didn't know this guy before I clicked on the link and immediately thought to myself, white guilt on the republicans seeing a black president. double :lolguy: :lolguy:

id vote for a black republican over a white democrat. no voter remorse here.

I'll be the first to admit that no one in the GOP roster is my first pick. But...I'm sure a lot of Dems didn't see Obama coming either early in the race! :lolguy:

I like Romney because he's more of a moderate pick, with great business experience...which is also why I like Cain (I just didn't see him polling well before this weekend). Perry seems more slimeball politician to me, and yes...Bachmann is 100% batshit crazy. Ron Paul has some of the best ideas that both sides can agree on, but he is a wacky wrapper of a guy.

It will be interesting to see how this primary race goes from here...

Michelle Bachman has yet to say anything positive, she just says everyone else sucks. She can go away too.

Perry has a track record of being a controlling shit head, what with the whole HPV vaccine executive order thing. He really just seems to like having the spotlight on him, without being able to justify it.

Back on topic though, Herman Cain is saying things that sound great to me. He has a strong business background, which we really need right now. His complete lack of experience in politics scares me a bit, but that's my only negative. His color is absolutely not a factor, thats pretty ridiculous. White guilt generally only applies to hardcore liberals.

If he says he stands for the viewpoints that I support, and seems genuine unlike most of the current field, then he has my vote. Ron Paul is still my first pick, but if Cain were to get the nomination I would be all in. If anyone else gets it, I will be pretty damn quiet for the next election cycle as it will be another crappy repeat of 08.

And clay, my issue with moderates is that they have no spine. They are wishy washy and won't take an hard position on anything, leaving them to fade away without having accomplished anything. After Obama rammed through healthcare, he saw the backlash and turned into a do-nothing moderate, and has been just as I described ever since.