New phone question

Dr. Apex

I just switched phones and need to transfer my music that i purchased on my old phone to the new one. Anyone know how to do this? Theyre both androids but the guy at the at&t store couldnt get it to work. Ive never been able to access the music from the computer to see how to remove it.

I'm guessing you purchased it from Amazon? It should have downloaded the songs to your SD card, and your new phone should have located them on there. So if they aren't on your SD card anymore, you can re-download it from Amazon either on your PC or phone, or just use the cloud player to play them.

When the phone was plugged into the computer I was never able to find the music on there, the new phone should have enough internal memory to pull it off the memory card, ill try that next. At&t had a little machine to transfer stuff but it couldn't do it. Music is from amazon so if the card thing doesn't work ill try thru them.

Thanx

This is stupid. I can't access the music on my old phone from the computer, the new phone uses a diff type of sd card, I can't download the music from amazon cloud because I never uploaded it from my phone, and calling amazon is literally like talking to someone in the amazon (no speaka da englace)...:dumb: