Motor Has Arrived !!!!

04SVT

Another step to VROOM VROOM!!! Don't know if you can see it very well but if you can, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THE CAM LOBES!!! Damn this is gonna be fun!!! Cam specs are 241/251 @.050 and .500/.500 Lift LSA is 116

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n576/04SVT600hp/IMAG0350.jpg

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n576/04SVT600hp/IMAG0349.jpg

Edited by 04SVT

where did you end up getting your motor done at? I thought I remember you asking for ideas in a different thread.

L&M Engines in PA. TOP NOTCH Paul Bricker is doing the R&I and tune. Paul knows Michael's work.

Why not just put an F cam in there?

I could try and bullshit but the truth is I have no clue what exactly an F cam is. Other than I've heard people talk about them in 5.0's.

So, to answer the question....I used the custom cams because Michael @ L&M said these were the most bang and ponies for the car and build and Paul my installer said the same :)

I've always been told....trust the people who do it all the time. So, I did.

nice. whats your goal power wise?

The builder said I should pick up 100rwhp. Was at 569rwhp. I'm keeping my head and looking for probably 650.

But really want to get 700rwhp plus. Probably gonna take a new blower for that.

The builder said I should pick up 100rwhp. Was at 569rwhp. I'm keeping my head and looking for probably 650.

But really want to get 700rwhp plus. Probably gonna take a new blower for that.

bigger blower. honestly, if you want to increase the speed factor without adding more power, you should swap out the IRS for a solid (weight savings, suspension upgrades), and go with an auto.

Wait is this the Black Corbra that raced and ate a turbo camaro in Newark earlier this year? Lmfao please tell me no, because that car was insane before this. I have the vids of that race btw, I was the camera man in Camaro

THE ONE AND THE SAME !!!!:fuckyeah: