Street racing a crime???

phil

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 years old 4 points and a "sports car" it makes me sad. The camaro was $110. It's whatever, I called today and they told me I had to show up. I called the lawyer and he said he can get it reduced since it's 2 vs 1 and he didn't clock us or ticket us for street racing.

91.00 yeah right. Maybe in court costs.

Reckless op is like $450 brah.

that's what I'm saying, I looked his ticket up on FCMC.com and it said fine $91.00, mine was $255 but I also shelled out $1,500 for my lawyer, and another $135 to get my car out of the impound yard

My Insurance full coverage on the Mustang was $170ish with All-State and that was with Wreckless op, plus 113 in a 65, 91 in a 65, 88 in a 65 and 53 in a 35.... I told the cop I had dislexia (Fuck you I dont know how to spell it) so after that comment I also got sighted for no front plate, tint and a muffler violation (had dumps of the headers).

I want to say my wreckless op was like $225 or so.

i saved your ass you lying fuck .

he was ready to bend you over and raw dog you for lying. you lied about dumb shit, first thing he asked me when i got in the car "do you know that guy?"

i was like " yupp, we meet at the car meet every week and just hang out, why?"

cop "he said he didnt know you, and he was going to his gf house"

phil" what a dumbass, yea we know eachother and his gf lives somewhere around here"

cop" i like not to feel like a dumb ass, so how fast were you going?"

phil" you know i wont tell tell you that" " if i get one of those fop stickers, can i get out of this in the future?"

cop" hell no, it wasnt like i couldnt hear you fools"

phil" it was an accident"

cop" really? how do you accidently race?"

phil "simple, if we knew you were there, we woulda stopped"

baisically, i softened him up after you tried to make him feel dumb

Just so you know every single word you said will be on your file so if you go to fight it I hope you didn't say anything to stupid. otherwise good luck.

Just so you know every single word you said will be on your file so if you go to fight it I hope you didn't say anything to stupid. otherwise good luck.

Your insightfulness on this is well appreciated and will be Dooley noted in my forgot box

I spoke with the officer first, told him there was no racing going on, and this resulted in threats of an arrest. Anything said after that was an attempt to tell the officer what he wanted to hear so we could all go home that night.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/138543377/original.jpg

Basically what he said. The officer started asking what all my gauges are for and what my safc does.. I told him I didn't know what they all did and that the previous owner informed me to watch the boost gauge and if it spiked past 12 the car may break or something.

Who the fuck pays their insurance monthly?

actually, i do. multiple cars, big house, big umbrella, and a few other policies through state farm. can't believe it only adds up to less than $400/month.

that's a far cry from what i pay for disability/life insurance. nuts, how much people pay for insurance. i haven't had any claims other than a windshield about 6 years ago. we did have a decent sized homeowners claim for water damage though.