a hand wouldn't have been enough?

LS_Sonoma

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they knicked his arm a few times while finishing off guy #1.. shit, he even took that like a champ.

I think they were drugged. ( Or at least I hope so!) They both seemed WAY too mellow. Especially the guy who got nicked by the saw. I mean HELL, I can't imagine just sitting there like that knowing your next! I truly hope the guys who did that get the same!

I think they were drugged. ( Or at least I hope so!) They both seemed WAY too mellow. Especially the guy who got nicked by the saw. I mean HELL, I can't imagine just sitting there like that knowing your next! I truly hope the guys who did that get the same!

numb and shocked from the fear of death would be my guess.

Surprises me that the locals in Mexico and the Middle east do not stand up against this bullshit. I understand that it is providing money in Mexico, but shit, the benefits do not seem to out weigh the cons.

The same could be said about the double standard in racism. Think hard about it.

The same could be said about the double standard in racism. Think hard about it.

I didn't have to think to hard... Very true. I think my generation has carried forth fairness and equality better than the previous. Slow going, but progress is being made.

You know, it's one thing to humanely behead someone quickly (and I hesitate to use the words 'humanely' and behead' within the same sentece), but to sit there and fucking hack away with a knife like some fucking noob who's carving his first Thanksgiving turkey is ridiculous and says alot about these people. I can't think of too many in this world who deserve a death like that.

team-killing noob tubers on cod

There's always that asshole. I don't play CoD much anymore, but assholes on World of Tanks... They exist in every game.

http://www.funnymotivationalposters.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/TeamKillers.jpg

• 9 months later...
I would have to fight, I think. If I knew that I was going to get whacked like that, especially on camera, I would have to just lose it, go out fighting. I mean, I would at lest be trying to fuck up their video. I dunno man, I don't think I could just sit there and take it, unless they drugged the shit out of me or knocked me out or something. I'm not especially brave, but what does a man who knows he is dead already have to lose?

I've seen quite a bit, but this and the one in the nsfw section I just can't watch. The actual act is what gets me, I can deal with it after, just not during. I worked at the ASTS at Andrews AFB and we are the first stop back from Germany, Iraq, and Afghanistan. So I've delt with IED aftermath and such which didn't bother me. Trauma instincts kick in, but watching it happen I get sick