transmission shop recommendations needed

Normally I would say Rushman, but we have had a pretty bad stint with them getting back cars with issues. Apparently when they get busy they sublet your car without telling you and they regretted that with us since the other shop didn't put fluid back in a Mini Cooper trans, didn't tighten the sub-frame bolts, broke the shifter cables, etc..

We have gone back to A-Team transmission for the time being.

I've sent a number of people to MD Transmission in Delaware. Well worth the drive if money is a concern. I don't think you could find better quality. Tell them I said to give you Doc's discount. I think you'll find it the lowest price around. Mark and David are the owners.

I've sent a number of people to MD Transmission in Delaware. Well worth the drive if money is a concern. I don't think you could find better quality. Tell them I said to give you Doc's discount. I think you'll find it the lowest price around. Mark and David are the owners.

I need to give them a call for some advice. I'm hesitant, though as some shops don't like giving out advice (even if it's possible) without bringing the car in and charging for inspection.

You'll have to replace tranny and PCM. Honda will actually be sorta cheap due to the large number of remanufactured units are available. Unfortunately your problem isn't very uncommon with those

Ageed, except for the cheap part. PCM and trans are 3800.