KB Cobra vs. Nitrous WS6

BStowers023

04 KB cobra @ 19psi vs. My WS6 (H/C/Nitrous) 100 wet shot.

Sorry for the video quality, it was recorded from a phone on a very dark road....in mexico.

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a439/bolton4valve/codysphonepics044.jpg

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a439/bolton4valve/th_codysphonepics048.jpg

Any idea of what the Cobra runs at the track? Your car?

He went 11.40@125 (said he was heat soaked), Ive never ran at the track.

Power numbers on each car?

My car on my old motor tune made 426whp (SAE) now on the nitrous tune a little less for the motor but on the kit im guessing 500-525 range. And the Cobra made 600whp.

Sounded like a healthy dose of rev limiter at the end....

Yes, just got my car back not long ago and this is the first race I took it to the top of 4th, thought my rev was set to 6800 but its set to 6500 so that's why.

How is the auto swap going? There were more auto cars than stick cars at the Terminator/GT500 shootout last weekend.

i had nothing but nightmares from tci. i should hopefully get the car back next week. for the 10miles that it actually worked, it was insane. the transmission was out of the car 4 times (linkage disconnected, front pump replacement, ruined 3rd gear, and front seal leak), before tci finally gave me a new one--now i'm just waiting to hear back from the builder. its a streetfighter 4r70w with roughly a 3k stall speed converter. i used a mach1 computer, so that the car could be shifted manually, or shift with the computer. lots of guys just swap in a stock 4r70w with a converter and have no problems---i paid out the ass for a 750+ capable tranny and had nothing but shitty customer service.

i had planned on getting to the track this year, but probably not. i'll get some vids up when i get the car back.