Worst thing since Cordell was born

AWW$HEEET

The new Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) Cross Country state championship is at National Trails this year:

http://cache.milesplit.com/venue_files/13744/full/national_trail_ohsaa_championship_xc_course_pdf_

Being a previous HS athlete, the last course (Scioto Downs) was amazing. It was probably the largest event of the year at Scioto Downs, year in and year out. The race is always 5k (3.1mi), and at Scioto, it started on the track, 2 loops on the infield, runners leave the track, run more, then come back into the track, then finish the race.

Just wanted to say that NTR is the worst thing since shit on a shingle. Fuck the assholes that own this already terrible track. Scioto Downs is the best place for the Ohio HS State XC race. National Trails will continue to disappoint not only rednecks who cant hook, but intelligent people who dont engage in drag racing. Again, fuck this facility.

i know, tl;dr. who cares.

i care. XC, track, and wrestling are the only real sports left. america continues to be pussified.

Pro Wrestling?

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/625/233315-hulk_hogan___ripping_shirt_as_champ___copy_large.jpg

track is one of the only "real sports" left?

:dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb:

Track is actually the original sport. Being "good" at football is relative. Being good at track or xc is absolute. If you suck, you suck. If you are good, you have the times to prove it.

Track is actually the original sport. Being "good" at football is relative. Being good at track or xc is absolute. If you suck, you suck. If you are good, you have the times to prove it.

Are you really that dumb? Have you ever played a physical contact sport ? My guess is not. There is no "true strategy" to running. I ran track played football and basketball. If you arnt good at what you do, you watch the game from the sidelines. Unlike xc where everyone gets a chance to run. So what it's at trails, if you don't like, then don't fucking go. Your not in hs anymore, get over it

Are you really that dumb? Have you ever played a physical contact sport ? My guess is not. There is no "true strategy" to running. I ran track played football and basketball. If you arnt good at what you do, you watch the game from the sidelines. Unlike xc where everyone gets a chance to run. So what it's at trails, if you don't like, then don't fucking go. Your not in hs anymore, get over it

Not even mad. Yeah, I have played a contact sport, ice hockey. Loved it.

And there is strategy to running. You learn your opponents, run against them, know their weaknesses, know when to take a race out hard so you aren't matched up against their speed at the end, know when to take a race out slow so if you have a harder kick than them, etc. Even tons of strategy exists in sprinting. Believe it or not, its not just run 100m as fast as you can. There are phases of that race.

I contend that wresting and xc are the 2 hardest sports, hands down.

Not even mad. Yeah, I have played a contact sport, ice hockey. Loved it.

And there is strategy to running. You learn your opponents, run against them, know their weaknesses, know when to take a race out hard so you aren't matched up against their speed at the end, know when to take a race out slow so if you have a harder kick than them, etc. Even tons of strategy exists in sprinting. Believe it or not, its not just run 100m as fast as you can. There are phases of that race.

I contend that wresting and xc are the 2 hardest sports, hands down.

Wrestling is the hardest sport I agree, I can agree with xc. I would have to say soccer. I don't even like soccer but let's think about this, it's non stop running, you have to train your feet to do what yours hands want to doneith accuracy plus it's physical. Idk mite be just me

wow, I was a good athlete in high school and would have ran track in college if it wasn't for joining the military. I agree with wrestling and any combat sports really but track, xc,......soccer. I will have to stop you short and say by far the hardest sport is hands down is MMA, with boxing a close second.

You think wrestlings is hard, try doing it with striking.

wow, I was a good athlete in high school and would have ran track in college if it wasn't for joining the military. I agree with wrestling and any combat sports really but track, xc,......soccer. I will have to stop you short and say by far the hardest sport is hands down is MMA, with boxing a close second.

I guess we were really talking hs/collegiate sports.

I was assuming we were putting wrestling and mma in the same category. Because there is no argument that it isn't the toughest sport on the planet.

Wrestling, the longest 9 minutes of your life.

And for how long does the average football player actually play for at any given time? 2 seconds?

Average distance ran in a game...

Soccer: 6-7 miles continuously, no contact

Rugby: 5-7 damn near continuously (pausing only to wipe the blood off of them)

football: 0.18 miles, 2 seconds at a time, while wearing more armor than what Braveheart wore when he was about to go into fucking battle.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14725789

I saw a couple of seconds of the OSU game on Saturday, saw some fatty on the OSU team. Hope he doesn't consider himself an athlete.

Soccer: 6-7 miles continuously, no contact

BULLSHIT!! No contact? You obviously have never played the game.

Being a previous HS athlete,

Congrats! Did you score 4 touchdowns in the city final, Mr. Bundy?

All physical sports have thier challeges. Regardless of duration, extent of physical contact, or size of field, it takes exceptional atheletes, with exceptional skills to excell in any sport.

In case anyone cares to question me... 9 H.S. varsity letters in 3 years, (Soccer, Track, Baseball) at the 3rd largest H.S. in the State, 7th AAU state meet 800 meters, 3rd AAU state meet 2 mile, and played Division 1 (ranked in the top 20) College Soccer.

BULLSHIT!! No contact? You obviously have never played the game.

Congrats! Did you score 4 touchdowns in the city final, Mr. Bundy?

All physical sports have thier challeges. Regardless of duration, extent of physical contact, or size of field, it takes exceptional atheletes, with exceptional skills to excell in any sport.

In case anyone cares to question me... 9 H.S. varsity letters in 3 years, (Soccer, Track, Baseball) at the 3rd largest H.S. in the State, 7th AAU state meet 800 meters, 3rd AAU state meet 2 mile, and played Division 1 (ranked in the top 20) College Soccer.

what was your 800 time?