Emblem hole plugs?

zeitgeist57

I remember seeing in a magazine or website somewhere little plastic plugs that you can paint body color and use to fill small emblem/license plate holes? KnowhatI'mtalkinaboutwillis?

It's called go to home depot, find screw caps, paint with touch-up spray paint, use silicone to adhere to hole, done.

This.

The product you're looking for is called Bumper Plugs. But what farkas described is basically all that they are.

It's sickening how much they want for two plugs that cost MAYBE .20 cents at the hardware store. The paint you can get at just about any auto parts store for like $3.00 a can.

It's called go to home depot, find screw caps, paint with touch-up spray paint, use silicone to adhere to hole, done.

Very vortex, I like it. You forgot to suggest he buy 3 colors of rust-oleum brush paint so he can mix his own touch up paint on the cheap.

If it were me, Id just use clear bra to cover the holes that way elements dont get into it as long as its a dark car.

It's a really dark blue/purple. Currently it's sporting small squares of electrical tape that have survived the elements and a couple of washings quite well so far! :)