Billy Lutz's 5 sec pass at Indy

KennyFKINPowerz

When someone like the ADRL or NHRA come in, the track is not bad. At NHRA Unleashed the high HP cars were getting down the track ok.

When the standard track crew is there, well it is what it is. If they ever learn how to prep a track and run a show that place would return to past glory.

never been there but i know he has a hard time in his reg 10.5 car i know that thing dont like trails as most fast cars dont. i think most local tracks forgot that the fast cars dont show up for a unpreped track. the adrl was flying and running great at norwalk.

never been there but i know he has a hard time in his reg 10.5 car i know that thing dont like trails as most fast cars dont. i think most local tracks forgot that the fast cars dont show up for a unpreped track. the adrl was flying and running great at norwalk.

I've seen 3.70's done at pacemakers without issue, and regularly see mid 4's done with issue as well.

thought the record at Pacemakers was 3.94@174. My mind could be slipping, but it is posted on the side of the shed.

I remember the 3.94 pass, I was there that night. But I do believe they have had faster there.

3.94 happened when they an outlaw circuit of door cars and dragsters at the track. I sure wish they would come back, that was impressive.