1st attempt at in car video

pdqwagon

Didnt work out the greatest, need to get a gopro camera. Had the tripod zip tied to the roll cage, ha ha. You can hear how bad it blows thru the converter, RPM hardly changes the entire pass. Dont beat me up too bad, I know the video sucks.

It would go faster if it wasn't in park. ;-)

Sweet ride though.

Ha Ha, your not the first one to say that same thing. I have thought about hooking the column shifter back up but Im afraid I would shove it into reverse or something by mistake.

Specs on car? Looked like a glide trans.

434ci BBC, 7.9to1, dart iron heads, JE pistons, h beam rods, steel crank, 666 lift lunati solid roller bump stick, victor jr rec port intake, demon blow thru carb, 70mm turbos, home made stainless headers and downpipes. Ran 9.80 on 13 psi and 93 octane pump gas, drag radials, and a full exhaust. Oh yea, and its a malibu wagon.

434ci BBC, 7.9to1, dart iron heads, JE pistons, h beam rods, steel crank, 666 lift lunati solid roller bump stick, victor jr rec port intake, demon blow thru carb, 70mm turbos, home made stainless headers and downpipes. Ran 9.80 on 13 psi and 93 octane pump gas, drag radials, and a full exhaust. Oh yea, and its a malibu wagon.

:fuckyeah: shit is bauce.

Love it, the original steering wheel and dash absolutely make it. Needs hub caps to cover the drag wheels.

Already been thinking about the caps, more like a dog dish type cap with the rest of the wheel painted. We will see how it comes out next year.

Nice setup! The car even looks sinister as hell.

Nice setup! The car even looks sinister as hell.

Thanks, that pass spun bad. Lifted 3 times, that was a 10.82 @135. MPH was only 100 at the 1/8. Usually only picks up 26 mph after the 1/8th, Tried more boost on that run, wish it would have been a full pass.