McOwned

Buck531

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After I posted, I thought the actual (legal) definition of deadly force may be different than my literal interpretation of it. Looks like I was wrong there, so Jones owes me a deadly force e-chop for that.

everyone makes mcsteaks

:masturboy:

I don't think climbing over a counter and going at someone is just "being aggressive."

So how far do you go if a girl attacks you? Gun, baseball bat, grenades?

Edit: I'm joking btw, the way someone defends themself is up to them. If someone doesnt want to be hit with a weapon they shouldnt attack someone in the first place.

Edited by V8 Beast

If someone doesnt want to be hit with a weapon they shouldnt attack someone in the first place.

Agreed.

It's kind of like you waive your rights to cry foul if you're the aggressor in an incident. What's that, you happened to punch an MMA fighter in the chest because you got salty over a spilled drink? Poor choice, and no you can't whine about getting your ass handed to you afterward. What's that, you decided to throw a fit, slap a cashier, and jump over the counter and go after him? Poor choice, and no you can't whine about getting jacked up with the McRod.

The cashier does need some type lesson to be taught, he may have went to far. But definitely not 2 felonies. And his past should really not be an issue.

And to jp, no fight i" have ever been in has been "done" when supposedly "done". And when the fight was "done" i never hung around to find out if it really was.

The cashier does need some type lesson to be taught, he may have went to far. But definitely not 2 felonies. And his past should really not be an issue.

And to jp, no fight i" have ever been in has been "done" when supposedly "done". And when the fight was "done" i never hung around to find out if it really was.

Maybe I've just been lucky?

Maylay type fights is one thing-but if its one on one, or one on 2, if you put the guy to sleep, I dont go kick his face into the curb, and we are either the only people there, or the other people keep the crowd in check. That's just the way its worked out for me.