McOwned

Buck531

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait, the chics get mouthy with him, then physically assault him, then hop the counter, so he lays the beatdown, and he is the bad guy?

Not saying I would have taken it that far, but maybe you shouldn't be assaulting McD's cashiers. Hopefully they learn from this and play nice the next time someone questions $50 bill.

If someone, let alone more than one, jumps over a counter after assaulting me, I'm sure as fuck gonna beat the hell out of them. I hope no charges are being placed on him. I don't give a flying fuck if they are women, Mexican, japanese. At that point you show you have intent when you come over into an employee only area.

I bet those chicks never jump over a counter again. The shameful thing is the dude caught those charges only because he excessively beat those women after they were down. He probably would have gotten off with a self defense if he took a couple swings just to get them away.

Thats going to be a tough call with his history, he might have a hard time squeaking out of this one.

Either way this is why I tell people you cant just go off on people these days, let alone hit someone!! You just never know what some people are capable of doing! A couple more swings and that could have been the end of those ladies.

I bet those chicks never jump over a counter again. The shameful thing is the dude caught those charges only because he excessively beat those women after they were down. He probably would have gotten off with a self defense if he took a couple swings just to get them away.

Thats going to be a tough call with his history, he might have a hard time squeaking out of this one.

Either way this is why I tell people you cant just go off on people these days, let alone hit someone!! You just never know what some people are capable of doing! A couple more swings and that could have been the end of those ladies.

Right on. He shouldn't have beat them that bad, but from the other side, if they had behaved like some decent ladies instead of dumb dykes thinking they were hard, their skulls would still be in one piece.

Exactly why i always laugh at people with a CCW that will draw for just about anything.

I agree he should have only swung once or maybe twice but he excessively ( it was fun to watch) beat them down, deserved, but not necessary.

Right on. He shouldn't have beat them that bad, but from the other side, if they had behaved like some decent ladies instead of dumb dykes thinking they were hard, their skulls would still be in one piece.

I disagree, you take them out until the threat is eliminated. Who knows if that chic has a gun in her purse, etc... The moment I was slapped or hit, I would have gone into disablement mode and did what was needed to prevent her from continuing or coming at me. I most certainly would have told her to stop, stay down or I'll see her moves as a continued threat. Then called the cops.

My guess is he was in adrenaline mode. She's lucky there wasn't a hot basket of fries nearby.

I disagree, you take them out until the threat is eliminated. Who knows if that chic has a gun in her purse, etc... The moment I was slapped or hit, I would have gone into disablement mode and did what was needed to prevent her from continuing or coming at me. I most certainly would have told her to stop, stay down or I'll see her moves as a continued threat. Then called the cops.

My guess is he was in adrenaline mode. She's lucky there wasn't a hot basket of fries nearby.

:lolguy:

This goes into using deadly force vs non deadly force.

What signed his death warrant was standing there and beating them while they were on the ground with a cracked skull already.

Not like they are coming after him with anything other than long nails, once they were on the ground he should have run away, not beat them unconscious.

Same thing would happen to you if some guy tried to rob you and you got into a fight, and he was on the ground bleeding and no longer a threat, then you pull out a gun and shoot him to make sure he won't get up. You'll go to federal pound me in the ass prison and visit the guy above.

Good for him not taking the shit. But if they're down, they're down.

What he was using is about a 3ft metal piece. With a handle on one end, and has a hook bent at 90° and about 5-6in long on the other end. Designed for poking shit at the bottom of the grease vats. It can do some serious damage.

Good for him not taking the shit. But if they're down, they're down.

What he was using is about a 3ft metal piece. With a handle on one end, and has a hook bent at 90° and about 5-6in long on the other end. Designed for poking shit at the bottom of the grease vats. It can do some serious damage.

Prison mode kicked in. Instead of beating them when they were down he should have got after the blond loud siren.

and LOL at the camera man audibly slurping down his large soda during the show.