My 1st go pro vid

V8 Beast

Thanks guys. Yeah, that was the guy that told me after my 100th 10 second pass at trails that I had to slow it down.

That was on 1080p, with a 16gb san disk sd-hc card. Ironically, after you took the camera off your window, you set it down perfectly to record you and the tech guy talking about what you needed.

Fun times lol. I thought I turned it off :lol:

Cool vid. A few things I took away from that, I'm assuming that was a motor pass, it seemed like the shifts were a little short, now when spraying it should turn a few more RPMs before shifting so you may not want to change it. I just want to point out that it could improve your times a little on a motor pass, the one two shift especially. The other thing I noticed is the car didn't leave straight, do you have to steer it to the right often? Possibly soem adjustments to be made there. I also feel more consistant when I continue my burnout as I move forward for a few seconds.

Just my two cents, take it with a grain of salt. I'm sure this will start something from the know it alls, and I try not to be that way, but maybe a few of the things I do might work for you, maybe not.

It was on spray and I didnt have to steer hardly at all on that pass. I looked at the vid and dont really see it. I set the controller to ramp up smoothly over 2 seconds since I had traction problems. Usually I ramp it up much faster and spray off the line. After babying the mess out of it I was happy to see that 10.8.. too bad they shut me down after that. I do need to get on a dyno and get my shift points tweeked. Havent had that done in years.

Edit... I do see it. Thats not the car moving its the ground/camera angle making it look that way.