Friend looking to get old delivery truck towed/transported....can you help?

bmwohio

I have a friend trying to transport this truck from South Bend, IN to Columbus, OH. None of the Uhaul or Ryder Truck places rent a truck and trailer big enough to haul this and he doesn't want to pay a tow company to flatbed it that whole way.

Specs are as follows: 1966 Grumman Olson Step Van Wheelbase is 13ft, width is 6 ft, truck weighs 7,000 lbs.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/313610_10150410529530955_661420954_10282645_1789901190_n.jpg

Is there anyone here that can help my friend out....he is obviously will to pay, he just didn't want to pay tow company rates to have it done.

Please shoot me an email if you can help, and we can work out the details. They are trying to restore this to use as their work truck for photography business.

Thanks!

Hit me up on PM if you can help.......

Edited by bmwohio

I know that a shipper would cost me about $800 to ship an old army M35A2 Deuce and a half (14,000lbs) across a few states.

If that truck only weighs 7K even an open car hauler (I have a 7K one myself) could handle the load and a fullsize truck could tow it easily.