Officially looking for a change

Buckeye1647545503

I have been at my current job for 5 years but while I still enjoy the job itself the company itself has made me want to look elsewhere.

I am looking for something that is mechanically involved with direct Customer service and is not the same every day. Traveling is fine and actually a + but I want to be home weekends. I also want to go back and finish school so flexibly is a plus.

Currently I am a mobile tech that travels all over Ohio fixing All drink equipment other than Coke beer and Pepsi (Auto and manual espresso machines, Juice bar guns, powdered drink machines,etc)

In the past I owned for many years my on full service auto repair shop and have also worked as a lead tech for Derick at Ntb and a Service writer at a Dick Masheter.

Ideally I find a job working with "hot rods" and cool cars, it lets me learn about new aspects of the car world and has travel to big events for them. That said I am not aiming for a automotive type job specifically