locksmith needed, fairly ASAP

evan9381

Checking with family now for AAA, but i may need a locksmith around 8 tonight when i get off work...managed to lock my keyes in the car today...called pop a lock on my lunch, they told me 45 min, didnt show, called back, said 15 more min, 25 min later i called and told them to fuck off, as their 45 min til arrival got to 1:15 and no one showed up.

But i need to get into my car, and i need someone to meet me here (westerville) at 8. Its a 2002 kia rio with manual door locks by the window...

I got ahold of my dad with AAA...first call i made was to westerville PD, anf they said they cant pop a lock unless a child or pet was locked in the car

Aj, if you want to steal this shitty rio, it'd make my day...ive been waiting for te day i get rid of it...fucker wont die though, and its paid off, so i have a hard time justifying getting rid of it...no BS, i just went 9800 miles between oil changes...still running just fine...