Storage Units

NWill

Anyone know of any good deals on storage units? I've looked at all the major ones around here and wanted to see if anybody knows of any better deals. My parents are moving soon and need a pretty decent size. The closer to Worthington the better. Thanks in advance.

We have one at the corner of sancus and lazelle. Mini Storage depot, Great price for a 10x20, gate access (24 hour can be requested), I believe its less than $140/ month and they are dry units, good insulation.

We've had ours for about 8 months, no problems with mold, warpage of wood, or bugs.

I have a huge unit!!!!!

With that said, The one I rent is on 161 right where the National Guard Head Quarters is. It's called Extra Space Storage - W Dublin Granville RD(161), Phone number: (614) 792-3826.

I think the owners name is Ryan. He was very helpful and hooked me up with a, 25x10 for $160 a month with 2 free months, every place else was charging about $300 for that size. It's a 2 car garage basically. I was able to get a 1500sqft home full of house hold goods in there. I know I caught some special they were running, but the prices were better than every place I checked, without going to the South East side of Columbus. Groveport has some cheap ones too.

Tell him Joe from B170 that is in Afghanistan recommended you

Thanks for the responses so far. I just talked to my dad, he said he wouldn't mind driving outside of Columbus too much. The one we have now up at Indian Lake is $76/month for a 10x20. He wants something more convenient for all the house stuff.