Tilley posts boobs & Noob gets Flamed , Everyone Wins

BStowers023

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real life real talk wich back street boy song was this. And wich member were u. Ahhh the homo. Got it just keep not talking to me I quite enjoy it.

Not sure if you're talking to me when you say this, but I promise you I have no problem saying to a person's face whatever I happen to type to them on a messageboard. Real life, real talk, end to a real short story.

The vasolene thing was funny I deff hat the. Trucks smalll interior but its like driving a go cart. Dover there isint a track arround beside marion that would allow a bike and truck race beside marion. And did u seriously bench race just now ur shits not together? Wtf at least my shit is running when I'm talking about racing.

Matt shut the fuck up!!!! You wait til the end of the season to start talking shit when everyone is about to put there shit away. Where were u in the summer when we went to Marion? No where, where were u at the first track day ? Didn't see you, did u come to one Cr function this summer? Doubt it. Your truck is fast, props to you, but don't try and act like your shit is unbeatable. No one is bench racing, u said Dover was slow, I put up a bill that says he Merks you. In not bench racing his car, I got my own. No I'm not as fast as u, but I have fun driving my car everywhere without a HIck up. I'll make 500+ come spring and still be driving it to and from work because I enjoy driving my car more than just to the track where I have to wait 2 hrs to see what times my car runs. Fuck that, I'd rather race who I want without waiting And some hill Billy who makes 1/3 of what I do telling me I can't run cAuse my battery isn't strapped down.

Real life real talk wich back street boy song was this. And wich member were u. Ahhh the homo. Got it just keep not talking to me I quite enjoy it.

The vasolene thing was funny I deff hat the. Trucks smalll interior but its like driving a go cart. Dover there isint a track arround beside marion that would allow a bike and truck race beside marion. And did u seriously bench race just now ur shits not together? Wtf at least my shit is running when I'm talking about racing.

THAT JUST HAPPENED.

Do you enjoy it as much as you enjoy Krispy Kremes and driving shitboxes? Rhetorical question, fatty, don't bother trying to answer.

I know, let's figure out why your so shit scared to race on the street yet you name-drop the West Side every other post. What, were you meeting up at Central Point to talk about heading up to Norwalk?

Matt shut the fuck up!!!! You wait til the end of the season to start talking shit when everyone is about to put there shit away. Where were u in the summer when we went to Marion? No where, where were u at the first track day ? Didn't see you, did u come to one Cr function this summer? Doubt it. Your truck is fast, props to you, but don't try and act like your shit is unbeatable. No one is bench racing, u said Dover was slow, I put up a bill that says he Merks you. In not bench racing his car, I got my own. No I'm not as fast as u, but I have fun driving my car everywhere without a HIck up. I'll make 500+ come spring and still be driving it to and from work because I enjoy driving my car more than just to the track where I have to wait 2 hrs to see what times my car runs. Fuck that, I'd rather race who I want without waiting And some hill Billy who makes 1/3 of what I do telling me I can't run cAuse my battery isn't strapped down.

Listen, brah, dude has a truck that runs NINES. You got that? That's a 10-second quarter mile minus a whole fucking second. Any quicker and that shitbox truck would open a fucking wormhole.

Being as my work is gay and feels working 7 days straight always wit no time for racing is a good thing I was busy the first track rental. I was at the last one. Phil ur slow! I know my truck isint fat hell marks car isint fast when u got radial cars running 181 in the fucken 1/8th. No mater what always someone faster.

Bench Racing. When my black camaro is done I'm gona own all on the road. Wait ill need a dif driver. Ok when the 89 is done ill own all at the strip. Wait I need money. Damit oh well oct 28th at least ill be racing!

Do you enjoy it as much as you enjoy Krispy Kremes and driving shitboxes? Rhetorical question, fatty, don't bother trying to answer.

I know, let's figure out why your so shit scared to race on the street yet you name-drop the West Side every other post. What, were you meeting up at Central Point to talk about heading up to Norwalk?

Nope just friends with them and when they used to go. Has been a few yrs since anything went on and no I didn't street race I went to toalk to friends. And I don't eat crispy kreams. Not my fault I didn't wana be a lil bitch all my life . I was 160 in high school but u know I figured a man should have muscles and not suck dick.

Being as my work is gay and feels working 7 days straight always wit no time for racing is a good thing I was busy the first track rental. I was at the last one. Phil ur slow! I know my truck isint fat hell marks car isint fast when u got radial cars running 181 in the fucken 1/8th. No mater what always someone faster.

Bench Racing. When my black camaro is done I'm gona own all on the road. Wait ill need a dif driver. Ok when the 89 is done ill own all at the strip. Wait I need money. Damit oh well oct 28th at least ill be racing!

Did 5 diferent mentally challenged I rants write this? Oh and I agree, my slowness is legendary

Nope the last part was me bench racing and making fun of those that love to bench race. Really I'm just at work bored and u sorry fucks are my entertainment.

So anyone actually gona show up to marion to race? This was my main goal.

Lol carry on

u sir have had a very angry evening :fuuuu:

I don't always derail threads into 12 page clusterfucks but when I do its because goat sex.

post 300

penis