NOVEMBER 5TH AT D42: CANCELED!!

MrMeanGreen

Due to scheduling issues and the fact that D42 has closed for the season, our CR Drag Day is canceled. I'm not happy about it and not getting into details.

All people that have paid will have their entry fees refunded. If anyone knows of a local track that is still open in November, lemme know. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, and again, my apologies.

Only do Sunday rentals and they never answer the phone

This and Marion is a fucking taint-of-a-track. If you are running 1/8th mile there with fast stuff or 1/4 with normal cars it is not that bad. If you have a bike you better have some good insurance.

This and Marion is a fucking taint-of-a-track. If you are running 1/8th mile there with fast stuff or 1/4 with normal cars it is not that bad. If you have a bike you better have some good insurance.

I wouldn't say its that bad. I've ran 9's 10's<<< Not my car of course but it's not that bad. Every time I've been there, there's always a good amount bike's

Quaker City is running Test N' Tunes on November 5th and 12th.

I've placed a call to confirm and see about what they'll do for us. They are IHRA and last couple times I've went, tech is non-existent. It's another fun track for those who haven't been there.

For those who whine, it is about 2.5 hours from Columbus, but well worth it.

Anyone game for a group showing?

I've placed a call to confirm and see about what they'll do for us. They are IHRA and last couple times I've went, tech is non-existent. It's another fun track for those who haven't been there.

That might have changed since the new guy purchased it. I have not been there, but dad did say they did not look at his stuff to make sure it was not expired.

Quaker City? That's my neck of the woods!! Let me know the date, I just might be able to make it if I can clear my work schedule.